User Tag List

Thread: Bell Fiber OP

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi! Everyone. Did any of you guys ever tried to get extension on your FIBER OP promotion when its about to expire from bell? If so what type of deal did you managed to get? I had a promotion for a year for Cable, phone and internet for $99 a month for a year. I called them today since my promo is expiring in two weeks. They told me the best they could give me is $30 off there best bundles or $15 off the other bundles. The bundle would now end up costing $140 a month which I find really expensive when on a tight budget.

What makes me mad is some of my co-workers at work managed to get extension for a year with extras added such as long distance package! When I brought this fact to to them they said it impossible! Hum its funny when 3 of my colleges managed to get it! I was wondering if anyone here managed to get extension on promo. I find this really unfair when they can't offer the same deal!
    This thread is currently associated with: Bell
    $450 in amazon.ca gift certificate and counting Thanks! to Swagbucks! click the link below to join!
    Join Swagucks and get cool Prizes!
    My BBQ Blog http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I recently signed up for their FiberOp intenret service....no need for a home phone becauseI use my cell phone exclusively, and no need for TV since I 'obtain' all my shows from online. The service is $39.95/month for 3 months and $69.95/month thereafter.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I switched and went with rogers. Now I keep getting junk mail from Aliant saying coming back and we will basically give you the same bundle as rogers for 3 years guarenteed pricing. Odd though before I switched I asked if they could match the rogers bundle in pricing and services and they said they couldn't do the pricing, they could match it for 3 months.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Thread Information