User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: Get PAID to buy quantum finish and palmolive at RCSS East & WEST!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do you earn points on bonus items when you redeem your points for those items?
    oscarandme likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

f
    Last edited by harriet loeyr; Thu, Nov 14th, 2013 at 02:36 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    144 (100%)

The dish soap on sale is 1.1L the coupon is for 739ml, or did I miss another coupon? Haven't get the flyer yet, can someone double check? Thanks

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So u sign up for the card on sat in store?
    cheekysaver and oscarandme like this.
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dengpao View Post
    The dish soap on sale is 1.1L the coupon is for 739ml, or did I miss another coupon? Haven't get the flyer yet, can someone double check? Thanks
    You are correct. Superstore has the 1.1 L Palmolive on sale with bonus points. The coupon that you and I have is for the 739 ml size. I cannot confirm or deny the existence of another coupon that applies here. No Frills has the 739 ml Palmolive size in their flyer for $1.88. You could price match this and use the coupon, however you wouldn't get the PC plus 2500 points. So make your choice

A) 1.1 L palmolive at $2.47 with the 2 500 PC plus points or

B) Price match or go to No Frills for the 739 ml size at $1.88 and use the 75 cent coupon.
    Last edited by yadayada; Thu, Nov 14th, 2013 at 10:31 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Thanks Cheeky! Is the points card a credit card? I searched online and the only points card I can find is the PC Mastercard.
    cheekysaver and oscarandme like this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wamme View Post
    So u sign up for the card on sat in store?
    Yes Wamme you sign up in store...it starts friday.
    knitting nurse and oscarandme like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    Thanks Cheeky! Is the points card a credit card? I searched online and the only points card I can find is the PC Mastercard.
    No this is not a credit card deal at all...it is simply a points rewards card...it functions like shoppers optimum...but less complicated...the points get immediately applied and they can be used as soon as you hit 20 000 points. That is $20. You can then use the points right away... or save for sumfin special just cause your awesome.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Oh I am awesome. LOL. Can't wait to get a card and start saving Thanks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Thanks again Cheeky and Brennan7 of course..you girls make an awesome team.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hey it was reesespeices that posted the flyer... everyone that looked at this deal missed stuff because we all got so excited.... it takes a village...I guess I will see couponers out in full force in the morning!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks, RCSS and Loblaws 2 stores in my list I will enter some day, just waiting for a deal that can force me to go there, lol, they are out of the way from my groccary shopping area (Nofrill, Shoppers and Walmart), and am too lazy to drive another 20 minutes for 1 or 2 things. But for sure its a nice deal.
    cheekysaver likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for share.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Can anyone clarify what the deal is when you buy multiples of an offer? For instance this week Buitoni pizza has 5000 bps on it. If I buy 3 in one transaction would I get 15000 bps or just 5000 on one pizza. If I've got it right you can only get 1 of the same personalized offer per transaction, but you can purchase multiple advertised offers. ??? Help LOL
    2shopmom, hijinx25 and myintuition like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    Can anyone clarify what the deal is when you buy multiples of an offer? For instance this week Buitoni pizza has 5000 bps on it. If I buy 3 in one transaction would I get 15000 bps or just 5000 on one pizza. If I've got it right you can only get 1 of the same personalized offer per transaction, but you can purchase multiple advertised offers. ??? Help LOL
    You're almost right! You can only use your personalized offers on one transaction but you can get multiples of those items on that same transaction. I got an offer for 400 points on Silk Almond milk, if I bought two on the same transaction, I would get 800 points. If I bought one tomorrow and then later in the week, I would only get 400 points.

For the in store offers, you can claim them multiple times on multiple trips and you get points for every one you buy.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information