User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: Get PAID to buy quantum finish and palmolive at RCSS East & WEST!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Bought two bottles of Palmolive and only got points for 1 of them. At least the Finish Quantum worked (one regular, one lemon). Good offer for sure but I'm really tired of chasing after points every single time I use my card. I'm not exaggerating
    cheekysaver and couponsbaby like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Ok figured this out. Need to get to 20.00 to redeem.
    Just want to clarify that unless there is a purchase limit posted, I can purchase more than 2 items. Ex : if in one transaction I purchase 4 liquid dishsoap, will still get the 2500 per bottle?

Also if I pm produce, does it still count towards the minimum 20.00 of produce for the points or does the system somehow interfere with the regular scanning?

Thanks for the info. I am still not sure why adding another product is necessary - please explain. I am so new to this - just got the card on Thursday from Zehrs. Cashier mentioned that there would be massive amounts of people registering online and I don't know all the ins and outs yet.
    Thanks for any additional info.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    It is in the flyer...with the limits... like 5000 points for the finish... limit of 2... that means if you buy 2 you get 10000 points... then you add on anything else you want to buy even if it has bonus points too.
    Last edited by 2shopmom; Sat, Nov 16th, 2013 at 09:28 AM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Bought two bottles of Palmolive and only got points for 1 of them. At least the Finish Quantum worked (one regular, one lemon). Good offer for sure but I'm really tired of chasing after points every single time I use my card. I'm not exaggerating
    were they both the bigger size?... you only get points on the big one. The other possibility is they forgot to put points on a certain flavor. You can exchange it or call the pc number to fix it... it is probably faster to go to the store and exchange it... they are going to be swamped with calls right now.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Ok figured this out. Need to get to 20.00 to redeem.
    Just want to clarify that unless there is a purchase limit posted, I can purchase more than 2 items. Ex : if in one transaction I purchase 4 liquid dishsoap, will still get the 2500 per bottle?

Also if I pm produce, does it still count towards the minimum 20.00 of produce for the points or does the system somehow interfere with the regular scanning?

Thanks for the info. I am still not sure why adding another product is necessary - please explain. I am so new to this - just got the card on Thursday from Zehrs. Cashier mentioned that there would be massive amounts of people registering online and I don't know all the ins and outs yet.
    Thanks for any additional info.
    LOL I just got my card yesterday... There is a limit of 2 palmolive at the 2.49 price... you can buy more but the price will be inflated. If you want to keep the out of pocket expenses down get 2 take them to the car then go back in and do the rest of the order. Just make sure it is the bigger size. The small ones will give you no pc points.
    2shopmom likes this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

LOL I just got my card yesterday... There is a limit of 2 palmolive at the 2.49 price... you can buy more but the price will be inflated. If you want to keep the out of pocket expenses down get 2 take them to the car then go back in and do the rest of the order. Just make sure it is the bigger size. The small ones will give you no pc points.
    I'm in Ontario and there is no limited posted in either the flyer or at the store.

I was at RCSS early this morning and bought (no tax today):

6 x Palmolive @ $2.47 each and earned 6 x 2,500 = 15,000 points

2 x Finish Quantum @ $5.97 each - 2 x $2.00 coupons and earned 2 x 5,000 = 10,000 points

4 x Jet-Dry @ $5.97 each - 4 x $1.00 coupons and earned 4 x 5,000 = 20,000 points

I'm lovin' the PC Plus points program!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Sat, Nov 16th, 2013 at 12:09 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did it for 2 reasons... the first is you pay more if you do it all at once... if i put that all in one transaction i would have spent $87 bux... no way that is a mistake when they give the points to you instantly... you do smaller transactions to minimize your cash out of pocket.... I will put transaction examples at the bottom so you can see how it works.
    The second reason is... there were limits in place, 2 palmolive and 2 finish... no limits on the pizza.

Transaction 1
    2 quantum finish $5.97 each - 2X $2 coupons... each earns 5000 points... so 10 000 total
    2 pizzas $5.97 each earns 5000 points so another 10 000 points
    You are now at 20 000 points and that = $20

Transaction 2
    2 quantum finish with coupons 10 000 points
    2 pizzas 10 000 points...
    Now you have a problem.. you cost before tax with the coupons is $19.88 so you need to tack on something to get it over 20
    1 palmolive dish soap $2.47 and it gets you 2500 bonus points
    Your total depending on where you live and how much tax is will be just over $3 with the redemption and you will have earned 22 500 towards your next transaction.

I like multiple transactions because they keep your OOP to a minimum. At this point you keep going until you run out of coupons or you have enough stock. I hope that helps.

cheey, which pizza did you buy tat give you 5000 points? and where? thank you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I forgot about the rebate. Is this the same offer from a while ago?
    Or where can I find the rebate. Even without it, it's an amazing deal. I bought 3 x $5.97 - 3x $2 =15000 pts. :D

Plus no tax day is double awesome!
    cheekysaver likes this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I wonder why there is a limit for the quantum an Palmolive here in the west but not the east???
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I wonder why there is a limit for the quantum an Palmolive here in the west but not the east???
    I am not sure harbie... but it does state it in the flyer.
    harbie likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    Or where can I find the rebate. Even without it, it's an amazing deal. I bought 3 x $5.97 - 3x $2 =15000 pts. :D

I am using the ones from the walmart mag... but there is probably a online version if you google it. Just watch the date.
    acosta likes this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post

Here is the link to the BOGO finish rebate form:
    https://www.facebook.com/finishcanad...41438352555197
    Purchase needs to be done between Sept 7 - Nov 18.
    cheekysaver likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I didn't have any coupons but this was still a smoking deal. I have been in RCSS so many times I feel like my head is spinning (2 Quantum powerball per time)

14 x $5.97= $83.58 earned $70 in PC points. B1G1 mail in rebates (says $8.49 back to cover cost tax and postage). 14 packs for $5.09, 36c for a box of 20!!!
    harbie likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    Here is the link to the BOGO finish rebate form:
    https://www.facebook.com/finishcanad...41438352555197
    Purchase needs to be done between Sept 7 - Nov 18.
    Yes, thank you! I ended up having a Walmart magazine in my car so I'll use that :D
    cheekysaver likes this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    I didn't have any coupons but this was still a smoking deal. I have been in RCSS so many times I feel like my head is spinning (2 Quantum powerball per time)

14 x $5.97= $83.58 earned $70 in PC points. B1G1 mail in rebates (says $8.49 back to cover cost tax and postage). 14 packs for $5.09, 36c for a box of 20!!!
    LOL i have some serious address envy... i wish i had that many! 14 is a ton!!!
    harbie and Peachykeen2007 like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Hope you have 14 different addy's as it is one per

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information