User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)

OMG was I ever MAD today when my mail came!!!! I had a few great trades in there, along with some other goodies - but what turned it all SOUR for me was finding 4 TRADES I sent TUESDAY returned back in my mail for insufficient postage!!!! I brought the 4 trades INTO the post office to have them weight, stamped and posted FIRST thing Tuesday morning - They weighed them and put $1.03 on each of them - I figured all was fine and well, till they arrive back in my mail box DAYS later!! I figured they would be half there by now!!!! I'd understand if I stuck a stamp on them and they were over weight - but THEY weighed and Stamped them!! I called canada post - and they said "um, im sorry for your trouble - but.... yadda yadda yadda" so I gave up, so I packed up the kids and MARCHED RIGHT INTO the post office I mailed them at and started off really polite - told them what happend, and how I was upset, how things had to get to certain places, by certain times, ect..... she told me it was my own fault for not express posting them!!!! THE NERVE!! They were only going to Red Deer and should only take a couple days from calgary ( earliest expiry is Aug 31st - but oh well ) either way.....by the time I left, I finally got satisfaction - she sent them EXPRESS POST at their own expense!! Proper thing to do in my opinion!! Im not going to have people waiting an extra week for a trade - over their mistake!! Had to rant there for a minute!! lol!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

great ending!!!!

Extreme Couponer TheCouponQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I can't believe them! Well at least they payed to express mail them... Some people would have been rude, and not have done that!!
    GUESS WHAT EVERYONE?!
    I HAVE A BLOG! THAT'S RIGHT!
    CHECK IT OUT!

Learning to Relax NovaScotiaGirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

You go girl , you always say dont mess with a preggo Newfie,lol.

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Wow! That's great they sent them express for you!! I have noticed that from where I live things are taking longer then normal to send something! It's been taking like a week and a half for things to get where they are suppose to go!

I sent a birthday card July 18th to be there for July 27th (same province) she didn't get it till yesterday!!! I was not happy!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

great ending (iv been worried about this happening to me)

College Girl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good for you for standing your ground. I'm happy with the outcome

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

hahah - yeah I'm not a good force to recon with lately!! lol - My husband calls me "She-Bear" lately - lol!!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    133 (100%)

GOOD FOR YOU!! We all work hard to establish then protect our Trade Ratings! I can imagine how angry the entire experience must have made you feel!
    So much of the trading we do through SmartCanucks relies heavily on Canada Posts ability to have competent and reliable personnel handling our envelopes with professional responsability. When we've done all we can to ensure our trades make it through the mail, and Canada Post screws it up, it makes us look lazy or dishonest. I am so glad you got CP to pay to send your envies!
    RRLF: I have no idea! I've been outta the loop far to long! I still have a Wish List
    Make yourself happy, so those around you are free to be happy.
    Look under "About Me" for my Trade List & Wish List

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

And this is why I keep my recipts when I'm posting . I've had Christmas cards to UK returned due to insufficient postage. Recipts give me the edge on fighting the excess postage.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Great rant! Do you think this is the right forum?

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

JennyFromTheRock, your rude personal message to me is not appreciated. Shame on you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Since I started to trade, CP returned me two envies for insufficient postage. So, I started to walk to the office (that is in the corner of my house) to weight the envies and they doesn't have any reason to back to me for that.
    Thanks God my husband care the kids when walk to drop my envies or drop me to do this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Mcmisen, I sent you a PM because unlike you, I didnt want to be rude and confront you in a public thread - however if youd rather be talked to here thats fine. All I said was, every post Ive ever seen you write was either "is this in the right forum" or "is there a coupon involved" or something along those lines - all followed by the head scratch icon. If its in the wrong place - thats too bad - if it is, Im sure a mod will see it and move it to the right place. You are not a mod last time I checked - so stop playing one. If you think it is in the wrong place - keep it to yourself and hit the report button and a mod will put it in the right place. If someone wants to take the time to go back through your posts, half of them are u confronting people about where they post. Ask someone for a job as a mod - or else leave everyone alone about where they post. Not everyone is aware of each adn ever place there is to post. Furthermore -Since my post is in regards to coupons - I figured it belonged there. Get over it.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leymi15 View Post
    Since I started to trade, CP returned me two envies for insufficient postage. So, I started to walk to the office (that is in the corner of my house) to weight the envies and they doesn't have any reason to back to me for that.
    Thanks God my husband care the kids when walk to drop my envies or drop me to do this.

Thats what I did as well - usually I will use a stamp if I know FOR SURE that it will be the right weight - but similar to you, I had a couple returned in the beginning for weight - so when i question I bring them in. In this case, I brought them in, the lady weighed them and even stamped them with the postage stamper thingie ( technical name eh?? lol ) and put them in the drawyer - DAYS later I get them back - thats crazyness dont you think? Thats the very thing I tried to avoid!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information