User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OctoberSun

Thread: Gluten free

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Is there a store that only sells gluten free products in Winnipeg?? i am looking for my brother who just found out he cant handle gluten and were looking into food places and options.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

They have Lorenzo's Bakery (All Gluten Free) - 1060 St Mary's Rd - http://www.lorenzosfoods.ca/products.html

Most stores like Sobeys, Safeway, Superstore etc have an aisle or a section with gluten free foods, which are commonly located with the natural/organic foods.
    Natural Food stores like Vita Health and Organza have a good selection.
    Bulk Barn has lots of different options with different flours and packaged foods (ie. Cereal, protein bars)
    I've never personally been but Meyers Whole Foods - 483 William Ave is supposed to have the largest gluten free selection in the city. http://www.meyerswholefoods.com/

I purchase a lot of stuff online from Well.ca they have a pretty good selection of products and are comparable to other stores.

If you look on Urbanspoon.ca you can search for restaurants that specifically offer gluten free options.
    Last edited by OctoberSun; Tue, Nov 19th, 2013 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Forgot Bulk Barn
    MakaylaGreen likes this.
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

walmart has a section that has special diet foods, there is also a product line called glutino that is gluten free

Thread Information