User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: My Best Shop ever RCSS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Not silly Q .. its confusing to believe at first.. every time you buy the item you get the points.. while that offer is on
    only with the offers in the flyer. If they are your personal offers you can buy as many as you want (unless they state limit) but they all have to purchased at one time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    Awesome!!! I have been doing this since Fri when I got my card, only we also had the pizza with 5000 pts (East has it next week) so get your freezers ready. I cleaned out my freezer and took all the pizza and lean cuisine (2000pts) out of the boxes, Im hoping I can fit another 6-8 of each in there. Also Safeway has the pizza on this week so RCSS is pm limit 4 so with coupon it pays you 1.50 per pizza which helps cover the .49/lean cuisine and the .97 on Quantum (no more coupons) I keep repeating this shop 2xQuantum, 2xPalmolive, 4x pizza, 4x Lean Cuisine I get 43000 pts and pay 40.76 + tax. This is awesome!!! So glad so many are able to get these deals.
    My freezer is full, I just bought a 24lb butterball turkey for .99 lbs, plus everything else..I'll try and eat a lot of things before the pizza deal! I hope these deals happen every week!!
    MillieH likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information