User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Does anyone have a printable link for a 20 or 30% off coupon?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If someone has one and can please post it for SDM that would be great! (these coupons are re-usable in case anyone is concerned about that)

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Beautiful custom wedding and celebration cakes, professionally designed!

http://www.chickbosscake.com

Proudly serving Southwestern Ontario!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine was mailed to me and states "non transferable." I haven't heard of any printable ones. I may be wrong though.
    Last edited by nash0109; Tue, Nov 19th, 2013 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Spelling error

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have never received a % off coupon. Any tips on how I can get one?
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They were mailed and have the card # on them
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the past I printed one off from smart canucks that someone posted, but I'm thinking now it was a generic promo like on a Friday or something. It was for regular priced items only, and havent seen that promo in awhile.
    Beautiful custom wedding and celebration cakes, professionally designed!

http://www.chickbosscake.com

Proudly serving Southwestern Ontario!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yeah they have a 20% off one that was generic and good for one day only but none valid at the moment
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sat, Jan 24th, 2015 at 06:40 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lorken View Post
    I have never received a % off coupon. Any tips on how I can get one?
    Log in to your optimum account online and make sure that you have checked that you would like to receive offers and make sure that your address and email are up to date. I started to receive both personalized emails and mail out coupons after I updated my info awhile back. I also phoned them last year when I hadn't received anything in awhile to make sure that I was still active on their mailing list. Their mobile app is an even easier way to log in to your optimum account regularly.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nash0109 View Post
    Log in to your optimum account online and make sure that you have checked that you would like to receive offers and make sure that your address and email are up to date. I started to receive both personalized emails and mail out coupons after I updated my info awhile back. I also phoned them last year when I hadn't received anything in awhile to make sure that I was still active on their mailing list. Their mobile app is an even easier way to log in to your optimum account regularly.
    Thanks nash...I already did all of this (except phoning them) in the spring and then again this past summer, but all I get are the email coupons, never anything mailed and certainly never any % off. Guess I'll have to make a phone call to HO!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They are randomly sent, my boyfriend and I both have cards. I get a lot of notices for 20x and redemptions, he gets a lot of good coupons. I think the less you spend there the more they try to entice you with them
    ~ ~ ~

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://images.email.shoppersoptimum..../images/se.pdf

Enjoy. 20% off coupon for this upcoming Friday when you spend $50.
    FallenPixels and lecale like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You had good timing to ask for it OP
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Well this has thrown me for a loop. I'm planning to head to a 24 hr sdm at midnight for an Xbox one for DH.

The plan was buy at reg price ($500!) and redeem 95,000 for $170 off. Then use a 20x pt coupon that I received in the mail for the remaining $330 balance and earn 66,000 PTs.

If I use this 20% off coupon it would take an additional $50 off bc that's the limit of savings for the coupon which would mean I'd be paying $280 plus tax and earning 56,000 PTs. That's only if they let me use the coupons together.

Does anyone know if it's possible to use a discount coupon and a 20x PTs coupon together plus redeeming all in the same transaction?!

If its not possible then I definitely think the 20x PTs coupon is a better deal to use bc 66,000 PTs is a lot better than saving $50 on the transaction. Does this make sense?

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyles_Mama View Post
    Well this has thrown me for a loop. I'm planning to head to a 24 hr sdm at midnight for an Xbox one for DH.

The plan was buy at reg price ($500!) and redeem 95,000 for $170 off. Then use a 20x pt coupon that I received in the mail for the remaining $330 balance and earn 66,000 PTs.

If I use this 20% off coupon it would take an additional $50 off bc that's the limit of savings for the coupon which would mean I'd be paying $280 plus tax and earning 56,000 PTs. That's only if they let me use the coupons together.

Does anyone know if it's possible to use a discount coupon and a 20x PTs coupon together plus redeeming all in the same transaction?!

If its not possible then I definitely think the 20x PTs coupon is a better deal to use bc 66,000 PTs is a lot better than saving $50 on the transaction. Does this make sense?
    There should be no reason to refuse all the coupons. The 20% is coming off after the redemption, and you still have over the $50 minimum to use the 20x coupon.

2800x20 = 56,000
    95,000/210 (amount of the upcoming redemption) = 452.38
    56,000/452.38 = $123.79 (what your points would be worth)

3300x20=66,000
    66,000/452.38 = $145.90

Difference in points values:
    145.90 - 123.79 = $22.11

Conclusion: Your savings of $50 is worth more than the points
    Last edited by luckbealady; Thu, Nov 21st, 2013 at 02:27 PM.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    There should be no reason to refuse all the coupons. The 20% is coming off after the redemption, and you still have over the $50 minimum to use the 20x coupon.

2800x20 = 56,000
    95,000/210 (amount of the upcoming redemption) = 452.38
    56,000/452.38 = $123.79 (what your points would be worth)

3300x20=66,000
    66,000/452.38 = $145.90

Difference in points values:
    145.90 - 123.79 = $22.11

Conclusion: Your savings of $50 is worth more than the points
    When I was comparing which was worth more I was thinking if they only let me use one coupon over the other. For example the max savings with the 20% is $50 but the 20x PTs of the total amount of the purchase after redemption is 66,000 which is worth a lot more than $50 at the highest redemption level, probably about $130, just doing the math in my head. I hope they let me use both! I'll update after midnight lol
    luckbealady likes this.

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information