User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: RCSS ONTARIO -5000 points wub Butoni pizza for $5 Fri Nov 22! PM METRO $3.33

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

by time I finish work around 7pm all the stores will be cleared out...oh well there is always another deal to be had somewhere else at another time...LOL

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Manged to pick up 6! No pepperoni, but spinach and margherita are okay with me!
    No Metro here, PMd Foodland that has them on for $3.99 - used my 6 $1 off coupons and got back 30,000 points!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Hey, I noticed you had mentioned your personal offers are crap for you - I got a second card under my Husbands name, but entered in the age as 10 years younger (I know shopping history effects it too) and I get completely different offers with his, so I can use his card or mine, or both in different transactions. Just a thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I agree, it is way too far if they "maybe" will have some. I don't need free pizza that much, and their "personalized" offers are really pissing me off so I don't think I will be going out of my way to give them my money LOL

I put personalized in quotes because they are so awful. I am allergic to three of the things offered and would never buy the other stuff, ever.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That's a really good idea, thanks for that! Will sign him up!
    Quote Originally Posted by $stretcher View Post
    Hey, I noticed you had mentioned your personal offers are crap for you - I got a second card under my Husbands name, but entered in the age as 10 years younger (I know shopping history effects it too) and I get completely different offers with his, so I can use his card or mine, or both in different transactions. Just a thought!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

RCSS @ Don Mills/Eglinton has plenty. They are in the regular freezer as well as the end of the same aisle, towards the back.

I took a sneak peak at other people's carts and no one was buying these! I felt like the crazy pizza lady with my 6 boxes.
    web3 likes this.

At the end of the rainbow potohgold's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks RCSS for paying me $21.36 to take these home! Got at least one of each variety to satisfy my taste buds.

Name:  tumblr_lzphbt6hIo1qcr7fqo1_500.gif
Views: 394
Size:  36.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1854.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  54.1 KB

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information