User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: smart source

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Hi I have checked a few of the Londoner boxes around Commissioners and wonderland and Springbank area and they have not had the coupon booklets in them. I asked at our local couponing group a few months back and they said that they have never seen them in the Londoner boxes ever. That said there is always a first time... I buy the London Free Press X 3 papers so I have 3 coupon booklets, 1 newspaper and 2 papers to hand out as gifts to whoever I happen to be visiting at that point (usually they are happy and often don't care about the coupons..if they do I start them couponing so we can share a new hobby :o) and then I go scouting for a few extra copies when possible. I have never recycle box scouted though yet.... Wishing we lived in the apartment build we use to as the paper bins were clean and easy to go through ..but I didn't coupon then LOL.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

We get 1 Londoner delivered to where I work and it had coupons in it. Came home to look at the ones delivered to the apartments I live in and not a single one in the whole stack...either there's a greedy couponer in my building or we just didn't get them lol

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I didn't even get a paper over here!!
    Quote Originally Posted by princessd View Post
    east end did too!

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

I didn't get one in my flyer, but I'm pretty sure I didn't get a whole bundle.

We usually get two, Starmail and the Londoner and I only got London Community. It had the grocery flyers and thats it..... No Walmart, Shoppers, Furniture Stores..... and NO SMART SOURCE!!!!!!!!

I'm up Gainsborrough and Wonderland...... Fortunately my mom lives in an area where they do get them... I do all my recycle walks there....

I want to email and complain about not getting a whole wack of flyers but I'm not sure who they were supposed to be delivered by....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Danifish...I have a few I can bring to work for you if you don't get a chance to do your recycle walk.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danifish View Post
    I didn't get one in my flyer, but I'm pretty sure I didn't get a whole bundle.

We usually get two, Starmail and the Londoner and I only got London Community. It had the grocery flyers and thats it..... No Walmart, Shoppers, Furniture Stores..... and NO SMART SOURCE!!!!!!!!

I'm up Gainsborrough and Wonderland...... Fortunately my mom lives in an area where they do get them... I do all my recycle walks there....

I want to email and complain about not getting a whole wack of flyers but I'm not sure who they were supposed to be delivered by....
    I live up on aldersbrook, not far from you. I hate not getting walmart or SDM etc. I am glad I get No frills now. I am going to email London COmmunity sometime next week. I am getting tired of not getting everything...grrrrr

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

buildings at ernest & Bradley "Not Smartsource"...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Patience st right next to ernest and bradley and I got it in the Londoner

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

CherryHill (Oxford St W) Once upon a time I used to get smart source AND red plum in my paper...not anymore... heck, my building only receives the "starmail" now

happyshoppers74's wishlis
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

none here in gtown yet either

happyshoppers74's wishlis
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

our building does not get redplum either no more I even called my paper redplum has taken out alot of buildings ect....not too fair!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information