User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Lyssia510
  • 2 Post By hollyquaiscer
  • 1 Post By Luckymih

Thread: Not Impressed at all with PC points so far!

Trading Score
    30 (89%)

yesterday I checked my points and it said balance 0...I just got my card on friday...registered it and made my purchases...my receipt said 12000 pts after I made my purchases...so I am not sure whats going on? now today their site is down...I am really not too impressed so far...I have only had the card for a few days...not sure what to do about the missing points??
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

not sure how often the site is updated... maybe you could call in and check balance that way?

Trading Score
    30 (89%)

thank you... I am honestly so brand new to this program...I am so disappointed so far...but maybe I'll call right now and see? Thanks again!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

If you use the app they say there could be up to a 24 hr delay in seeing the points, so they'll show up on your receipt but takes awhile to show up on the app.
    Just keep your receipt and if they don't show PC will credit them back to you.
    Momof3girlies likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

My points seem to be showing up immediately online.. did you add your card number to register online?
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    30 (89%)

ya I added my card right away using the app...the points were there but then showed 0...but I did call and they assured me the points would be credited...I hope so because I am going back today to purchase some more bonus point items...maybe they are still getting the bugs out...

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

As with any new program (well new to everywhere but Ontario), it take time to get the kinks and bugs worked out. I would just keep the receipts showing your points earned, and make sure that everything is credited to your account within the next month or so. I'm sure they'll get all the bugs out soon.
    DianneS and MillieH like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got a card last week. Went online to register it and it would not let me, said I was already registered... not impressed!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This has to be one of the worst roll outs of a new plan. It took over a week to be able to register my PC mastercard to the new programme. So I go shopping. And get a lovely message on my receipt that if I used a PC financial card I would have received xxx points. Well, I did use a PC card. So, email the pcplus team. A week later I'm still waiting for a reply. I'm totally unimpressed.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am also waiting for a reply to my card registering issue, it's been over a week too.
    pippinelkhound likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pippinelkhound View Post
    This has to be one of the worst roll outs of a new plan. It took over a week to be able to register my PC mastercard to the new programme. So I go shopping. And get a lovely message on my receipt that if I used a PC financial card I would have received xxx points. Well, I did use a PC card. So, email the pcplus team. A week later I'm still waiting for a reply. I'm totally unimpressed.
    I messaged you, but yes every one of my receipts say that on them, and I lol because I am standing there redeeming PC points to reduce my bill, paying the balance with my PC MC and the receipt still advises me that " IF I HAD USED THE PC MC I WOULD GET.... " oh Lordy I have to laugh.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Luckymih View Post
    I got a card last week. Went online to register it and it would not let me, said I was already registered... not impressed!
    Same with me.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Add me to the growing number of unimpressed PC Plus members! I am still awaiting over 80,000 points for my last shopping trip when I took advantage of several in store offers along with those loaded to my card. Oddly enough I received my points for using the PC Green reusable bags, and points from buying gas, all the same day as my shopping trip but no points from the shopping. We planned on saving them anyways but now that the site is up again I was hoping for a response to my email at least letting me know they are coming. Frustrating!

Thread Information