User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: The Body Shop - long awaited Black Friday deals!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Popped into the Body Shop to redeem the 2nd of my 4 weeks of free product coupon (promo from earlier this month) and the salesgirl informed me that if you're a Love Your Body member, you're able to shop the Black Friday deals now, instead of waiting until Friday.

I've been waiting for this sale for the longest time! The entire store (except for youth drops) is 3 for $30 (up to 6 for $60) and you can buy a VIP tote bag filled with goodies for $25 WUS $30. The VIP bag contains all full size products except the Vitamin E cream (which on my 4 weeks of coupon booklets show full size but I see from their facebook & website, they changed it to the travel size).

I did 4 for $40 (picked up 2 skincare items, perfume, and powder foundation) and bought the the bag (everything pictured on the right) for another $25. Used the $15 off WUS $40 coupon that prints out on the receipts, $25 LYB reward for reaching 8 points, 10% off LYB discount, and 20% off discount that they emailed me for reaching 8 points!

Got everything pictured for $22.31!

If you're going to Body Shop for Black Friday and you don't have any coupons, buy a giftcard first. The $15 off $40 prints out automatically on each receipt. **EDIT** @honeybee. posted that their Facebook pages says you cannot combine the $15 off receipt but in-store staff are very nice about it. Just check with the cashier first if you are able to combine the Black Friday sale + coupon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: The Body Shop
    Last edited by imagine; Sat, Nov 30th, 2013 at 06:30 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Cool I know where I am going tomorrow - I got some money off coupons from them in the mail today!!
    ssbean, ticul and imagine like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Wow. That is a ton of great stuff for very little. WTG!!
    Colsgirl, ssbean, ticul and 1 others like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's awesome. I may go buy a gift card to get the coupon!
    Colsgirl, ssbean and ticul like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

nice deals -thanks for the tip
    ssbean and ticul like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

great tips. thanks!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

That's awesome... thanks for sharing

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Great brag.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)

omg my dd loves this stuff
    LF rice crackers, granola bars,any oj

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

thanks for the tip re: $15 coupon!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome deals!

(irrelevant: I wish we still had a Body Shop near, but it closed years ago )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Disappointing, my store doesn't have the 3/$30 deal on it has buy 3 get 2 free or buy 2 and get 1 free. I was so disappointed I left empty handed
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Disappointing, my store doesn't have the 3/$30 deal on it has buy 3 get 2 free or buy 2 and get 1 free. I was so disappointed I left empty handed
    -

The 3 for $30 Offer (the “Offer”) entitles customers to the following with respect to certain products specified herein: (a) buy 3 products for $30, (b) buy 4 products for $40; and (c) buy 5 products for $50, excluding applicable taxes. Offer excludes pre-made gift sets, kits, bundles, 50ml Drops of Youth and charitable items online & in-store, and 30ml Drops of Youth and all 400ml Body Butter in-store only. For this Offer, any individual item currently priced less than $10 will retain its current price. For any individual item currently priced at $10 or more, the applicable reduction will apply. Should the 3, 4 or 5 purchased items total less than $30, $40 or $50 (respectively) at regular price, no discount shall apply. Offer valid November 26th, 2013 – November 30th, 2013 online for all customers and in-store November 26th, 2013 - November 27th, 2013 for LOVE YOUR BODY™ members only and November 28th, 2013 – December 1st, 2013 for all customers. Offer valid only in participating The Body Shop® store locations in Canada or online at www.thebodyshop.ca. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or coupons, with the exception of LOVE YOUR BODY™ membership discounts or the SPC Card discount (in-store only). Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price. Offer subject to change without notice. The Body Shop reserves the right to cancel any online order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel these promotions due to system error or unforeseen problems.

You should be able to get that

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    -

The 3 for $30 Offer (the “Offer”) entitles customers to the following with respect to certain products specified herein: (a) buy 3 products for $30, (b) buy 4 products for $40; and (c) buy 5 products for $50, excluding applicable taxes. Offer excludes pre-made gift sets, kits, bundles, 50ml Drops of Youth and charitable items online & in-store, and 30ml Drops of Youth and all 400ml Body Butter in-store only. For this Offer, any individual item currently priced less than $10 will retain its current price. For any individual item currently priced at $10 or more, the applicable reduction will apply. Should the 3, 4 or 5 purchased items total less than $30, $40 or $50 (respectively) at regular price, no discount shall apply. Offer valid November 26th, 2013 – November 30th, 2013 online for all customers and in-store November 26th, 2013 - November 27th, 2013 for LOVE YOUR BODY™ members only and November 28th, 2013 – December 1st, 2013 for all customers. Offer valid only in participating The Body Shop® store locations in Canada or online at www.thebodyshop.ca. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or coupons, with the exception of LOVE YOUR BODY™ membership discounts or the SPC Card discount (in-store only). Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price. Offer subject to change without notice. The Body Shop reserves the right to cancel any online order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel these promotions due to system error or unforeseen problems.

You should be able to get that
    Maybe they are too small to participate

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

can you buy a gift card in any denomination?
    ssbean likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information