User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Can you use 30% off wub $50 on mega redemption weekend?

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Our family made 3 max redemption today for 3 transactions, totalling 845.44$ value + 109.91$ taxes. We used our percentage off coupons (30%, 25%, and 20% wub regular priced merchandise) for each transaction. Cashiers at different stores did not give us any trouble and simply entered the coupon codes (we bought all regular priced goods). Then we asked to redeem our points at the highest levels. We got our 955$ merchandise with only 84.8$ out of pocket. Great shopping trip today because we could not find anything valuable to redeem our accumulated points before. We got a camera (it was at regular price but luckily that SDM price is comparable to other retail stores so with discount coupon and redemption it was really good deals), Clarisonic facial and body brush cleansing system. Yay!
    Last edited by MeMew; Sat, Nov 30th, 2013 at 08:45 PM.
    The_Scarecrow and kidsteph like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow good to hear people had success with the coupons. I was sneaky, I tried two cashiers at each of the three stores. They all refused to use the coupon. They must have been instructed not to even try. I will try tomorrow and see what happens. Didn't want to push it as it clearly states on the coupon not to be used with any other promotion.
    The_Scarecrow likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It really sucks that I couldn't use my coupon, but glad a couple of you took advantage of that great deal.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the name of scientific experimentation, I tried my 25% off coupon today (2nd coupon of the 3) with my last redemption and it did not work. I suspect SDM registers are not all programmed the same.

Quote Originally Posted by kidsteph View Post
    I brought my coupons and heard another customer ask the sales clerk if she could combine both the redemption and the coupon, and the clerk said maybe, that she could try it. The customer was purchasing a sale item, so I advised that the coupon says regular priced items and the clerk agreed.

I gave it a try as the clerk was willing to give it a go - picked $300 of regular priced items (the Nexus tablet, plus some non sale chocolates), used the 30% off coupon, which brought the bill to $211.45 (darn env fee of $1.50) and redeemed for $210 fine - I was OOP $10.57 (used my Indian Status card for the PST). I was very surprised it worked, the clerk was fine about it. Not sure why mine worked and yours did not.
    r0c0upons likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Didn't work for me!
    I had her enter the coupon first, scanned all my stuff, evaluated promos, hit total and it said the coupon was not valid for this transaction...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information