User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: What $12.54 can get you at walmart brag with pictures! :)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    i heading to walmart tonight, if I don't find the creme, I will get the trial size lotions for the overage, since Nivea don't seem to want to reply my question at all on facebook. may be they want to ignore the issue.

You've been really good about this, more responsible than Nivea itself It's not a couponer's fault when a company sends out such a complicated, unclear coupon and then tries to backtrack on a Facebook page on what it can or cannot be used against. Most likely very few people will even read the Nivea Facebook page, so while it's nice and all that the company says "dont use it on this or that even though we didn't exclude it on the coupon", it certainly shouldnt be our fault if we end up using it on an item that Nivea forgot to exclude. And I definitely think it would be very bad company policy if Nivea tried to not give refunds to stores that give in this coupon. It's also not the stores' fault how badly worded this coupon is.

We are not mind readers

I say go and have fun
    sam786 and momi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveaholicmama View Post
    maybe other couponers have not realised this, but if you buy the travel size nivea body wash, its 50ml so its not excluded AND since its BODY wash and the coupon says for body care you shouldn't have any problems like with the lip balm
    i don't think you can use it on the travel size body wash... i don't have the coupon in front of me. Pretty sure it excludes all travel sizes including 50 ml

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got a reply back from Nivea Canada, here is their reply:

NIVEA CanadaHello ***, The coupon is intended for Body Care and Women’s Face Care (as in skin care); all shower, soap and any other product categories not related to skin care are not included, which is why it would not apply to a trial size shower product. We are surprised to hear that a 15 mL is still in the marketplace after such a long period of time of being discontinued. Please consider this as a corrective notice and that our coupon does not apply to 15mL Crème product.

Kind Regards,

The NIVEA Facebook Team.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Yup that 's why they didn't put excludes 15ml because it is discontinued! Figured as much as they are rarely seen. So the exclusion for 50ml isn't that for the shower gel travel size?

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

NIVEA CanadaHello ***, The coupon is intended for Body Care and Women’s Face Care (as in skin care); all shower, soap and any other product categories not related to skin care are not included, which is why it would not apply to a trial size shower product. We are surprised to hear that a 15 mL is still in the marketplace after such a long period of time of being discontinued. Please consider this as a corrective notice and that our coupon does not apply to 15mL Crème product.

Kind Regards,

The NIVEA Facebook Team.
    thanks for for clearing that up
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by peanie View Post
    Yup that 's why they didn't put excludes 15ml because it is discontinued! Figured as much as they are rarely seen. So the exclusion for 50ml isn't that for the shower gel travel size?
    i m not sure about the trial size shower gels,but I was not able to find the 15ml tins today, so I used 3 coupons for 3 trial size shower gels. cashier wasn't sure about giving me that overage so she called over CSM, at first CSM said no, the coupon excludes all small sizes, then I pointed at the bottom of the coupon and told her to read it carefully, then she let it slide, got $6 overage.

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

I just think that Nivea made a mistake with the wording, the coupon is still good for this month tho so I guess use it as you all feel is appropriate.
    peanie likes this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

They let u use the BOGO and the $6 off on the glade?

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lattelady View Post
    They let u use the BOGO and the $6 off on the glade?
    Yes, many different store have let me do that. Because the bogo is to get product #1 free and product two is to discount #2. They wouldn't let me if the $6 was a wub2 style coupon.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

This confuses me... you rained on a brag to say you thought it wasn't correct and contacted the company to find out for sure what their intent was. The response tells you it would not apply to a trial size shower product but then you go buy trial size shower product. I'd like to understand what your point was.

Kind Regards,

The NIVEA Facebook Team.
    sam786 likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    This confuses me... you rained on a brag to say you thought it wasn't correct and contacted the company to find out for sure what their intent was. The response tells you it would not apply to a trial size shower product but then you go buy trial size shower product. I'd like to understand what your point was.
    they replied me after I came back from my shop on wednesday. i messaged them on sunday, waited for three days and still haven't got a reply from them, so I thought they wanted to ignore the problem, so I went ahead and used three coupons, can't find the 15ml tins, so I used on the trial size shower gel. came back and checked my facebook and there was their reply. well, now I know the answer, I won't be using the rest of my 26 coupons unless there is a good sale on the appropriate item.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

oww that would suck.. worrying about doing the wrong thing and then finding out you did it.. I totally don't get the point they are making.. if nivea creme, lip balm or body wash is not body care.. what the heck is it.

they replied me after I came back from my shop on wednesday. i messaged them on sunday, waited for three days and still haven't got a reply from them, so I thought they wanted to ignore the problem, so I went ahead and used three coupons, can't find the 15ml tins, so I used on the trial size shower gel. came back and checked my facebook and there was their reply. well, now I know the answer, I won't be using the rest of my 26 coupons unless there is a good sale on the appropriate item.
    sam786 and RamenQueen like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i heading to walmart tonight, if I don't find the creme, I will get the trial size lotions for the overage, since Nivea don't seem to want to reply my question at all on facebook. may be they want to ignore the issue.

Kind Regards,

The NIVEA Facebook Team.
    Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    oww that would suck.. worrying about doing the wrong thing and then finding out you did it.. I totally don't get the point they are making.. if nivea creme, lip balm or body wash is not body care.. what the heck is it.

I thought shower gel was body care, I think they mean the bottle itself has to have the word "body" on it to be included as "body care". Their shower gel didn't mention anything about body on it. Also CSM at walmart can also use this point to reject you from using the coupon on shower gel. I think the CSM I got on wed let it go because I only had three. If they had 50ml body lotion, it will work a little better.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

actually nivea wanted us(customer) to buy face cleansers,moisturizers and just body lotions full size 700+ml.
    on nivea official website under nivea body care all body lotions come and nivea shower gel comer under bath care.
    lip care is another different section.so basically from their point of view coupon was not meant to be use on shower gel,lip balm,chapsticks and that's why they just put the exclusions just from face care and body lotions.they made a huge mistake in coupon's wording because every body consider body washes or shower gel as body care item if you visit walmart website all bodywashes will come under body cleansers.and the other issue is face care,nivea should simply write cleansers or moisturizers instead of face care because under face care lots of item come lip care products,eye care products shaving products ete etc.
    so why should worry when they made a mistake,i think they should learn a lesson from their 2nd time mistake...

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RamenQueen View Post
    You've been really good about this, more responsible than Nivea itself It's not a couponer's fault when a company sends out such a complicated, unclear coupon and then tries to backtrack on a Facebook page on what it can or cannot be used against. Most likely very few people will even read the Nivea Facebook page, so while it's nice and all that the company says "dont use it on this or that even though we didn't exclude it on the coupon", it certainly shouldnt be our fault if we end up using it on an item that Nivea forgot to exclude. And I definitely think it would be very bad company policy if Nivea tried to not give refunds to stores that give in this coupon. It's also not the stores' fault how badly worded this coupon is.

We are not mind readers

I say go and have fun
    RamenQueen' i completely agree with you..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information