User Tag List

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Free $15 Shop.ca Gift Card!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I just got a item in the mail. Its from pre-SC giftcard tho lol
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I like shop.ca. i think its a good business, but since they're just getting started, they're bound to have problems. If you're going to use them I suggest you keep what you buy simple, i.e. 1-2 items.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I haven't had a canceled order from them before but I suspect that could happen at the supplier processing stage? So if you get to shipping soon or in transit you should be fine..

I don't really understand the huge deal - for those who ordered and paid some $$ or only ordered from 1 account why wouldn't they ship your order? They have put account in the minus - so that's a sign they intend to take the "hit"... I just don't see why they would do both things.. Minus and not ship? If the item is OOS then yeah they wouldn't ship but wasn't that a common problem with them anyway?
    gameprogirl likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wish If they were going to stop a shipment they would put cancelled. I have something on my account from august 30th 2012 that was cancelled because they ran out of jewelry cleaning cloths. It still says shipping soon :S
    LisaLisaBoBisa likes this.

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I have several orders with shop.ca, and they do ship them eventually, I've already received bits and pieces from each order. Under each item is an expected ship date, some said 7 days so if you ordered less than a week ago, you might still be waiting. Shop is having some issues but people have to expect some sort of delay with the promo. I did too get clawed back, they disallowed my second swisschalet gc because I redeemed one before but I expected that. My experience is so far very positive with shop. I spent about $200 of my own funds over the Gc's but with ebates I'm getting a lot back.

This promo was a super great deal and even if I have to wait, it was worth it. I don't understand all the hate towards shop.ca. No other company I know gave out so much like this. If people keep verbally abusing, we are never going to get a promo like this again and I hate to bite the hand that feeds me.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I have divine code for FB or mailed code.
    gameprogirl likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

For many of the accounts showing a minus balance, the order is/was cancelled and people are still getting the notifications (I know someone got it just a few mins ago), their item was supposed to ship within 24 hours according to the order page, they ordered Monday morning and it has showed shipping soon since Monday night
    gameprogirl likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I am also not sure that people know that shop.ca do not actually sell or ship you anything (obvious exception for their own GCs and some select items etc), they are basically an advertising market, kinda like ebay for major companies
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Did you get orders canceled with Divine?

The bashing of shop.ca is really just about their process and giving of generic codes and deleting of same codes etc.. I had never ordered from them and would likely never order from them w/o a code. The item I partially paid for which is the only item I actually wanted is still in supplier processing - I don't think I'll ever get it. lol.

I don't know what's to get upset at them about either so hope that's not how my posts are taken.. Yes, I think they are dumb as nails unless of course there is an alternative plot on their end.. **shrug** But no, I'm not upset about getting or not getting free orders. It'll come or it won't.. So far so good..

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    I have several orders with shop.ca, and they do ship them eventually, I've already received bits and pieces from each order. Under each item is an expected ship date, some said 7 days so if you ordered less than a week ago, you might still be waiting. Shop is having some issues but people have to expect some sort of delay with the promo. I did too get clawed back, they disallowed my second swisschalet gc because I redeemed one before but I expected that. My experience is so far very positive with shop. I spent about $200 of my own funds over the Gc's but with ebates I'm getting a lot back.

This promo was a super great deal and even if I have to wait, it was worth it. I don't understand all the hate towards shop.ca. No other company I know gave out so much like this. If people keep verbally abusing, we are never going to get a promo like this again and I hate to bite the hand that feeds me.
    gameprogirl likes this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

W-O-W!!!!!

Yes I received orders with divine. I just got some flannel pants in the mail, and I opened the box and my flannel pants were there but with 7 other items I didn't order.........then I got 2 orders of the same items, 2 stereos and 2 tiger woods 14 games........idk what is going on, I think there are some big boo boo's being made.

I'm leaning towards major mistakes being done by shop, a breakdown in communication from the retailers. I just got $300+ worth of clothes I didn't order.
    Last edited by gameprogirl; Thu, Dec 5th, 2013 at 01:31 PM.
    LisaLisaBoBisa likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Ahahahaha.. Yay!! Does that mean you have pajama pants for me? lol.

That's funny.. are they decent sizes that can be worn by average people?

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    W-O-W!!!!!

Yes I received orders with divine. I just got some flannel pants in the mail, and I opened the box and my flannel pants were there but with 7 other items I didn't order.........then I got 2 orders of the same items, 2 stereos and 2 tiger woods 14 games........idk what is going on, I think there are some big boo boo's being made.

I'm leaning towards major mistakes being done by shop, a breakdown in communication from the retailers. I just got $300+ worth of clothes I didn't order.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    Ahahahaha.. Yay!! Does that mean you have pajama pants for me? lol.

That's funny.. are they decent sizes that can be worn by average people?

All LG and XL lol holy sheesh!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Well the item I got today still says "shipping soon" so I don't think there is any explanation for their shipping/tracking at this point.. It's all just one big mess you're right..

Well enjoy the pants - I hope I get some maternity ones..

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

my bashing is due to the pre-code issues and a offer i did with the paypal and shop.ca rewards only (no GC).... taking forever to ship, i just wish i would know if it actually will ship or cancel as they are to be gifts. The paypal offer also stated it was there then never got processed, a whole other issue not related to shop.ca but just been very frustrating for me. Hoping to receive the rest of my order soon if it ships fingers crossed. i do have a minus balance now but tried to put in my new valid swiss code but wouldnt accept. They are probably getting high volumes of emails and hence why they are not responding but they respond to fb messages

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I thought I read somewhere in this thread or another that because you've already entered a swiss chalet code it won't allow another to be entered.. Hmmp could swear I read that ..

Quote Originally Posted by mellyskater View Post
    my bashing is due to the pre-code issues and a offer i did with the paypal and shop.ca rewards only (no GC).... taking forever to ship, i just wish i would know if it actually will ship or cancel as they are to be gifts. The paypal offer also stated it was there then never got processed, a whole other issue not related to shop.ca but just been very frustrating for me. Hoping to receive the rest of my order soon if it ships fingers crossed. i do have a minus balance now but tried to put in my new valid swiss code but wouldnt accept. They are probably getting high volumes of emails and hence why they are not responding but they respond to fb messages

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information