Shwa Girl - Galloping into 2014

sweet sparrow
    Resolve to Save
    Ring in the Savings
    Happy New Savings

avoncallingu
    January Jump on Savings
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by jasperandchar; Sat, Dec 28th, 2013 at 10:26 AM.
    cath007 and SassyAshley like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Reserved

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Hi ladies,
    I haven't been on much lately, things have been busy the last few weeks and with christmas coming it's just going to get busier.
    Hope all is well with everyone.

I hope someone can help me out with this, I am trying to find out what a good price would be for Vitalux S.
    It's a vitamin for eye health. From what I have seen today (first time looking for it, lol) WM has it for $23 for 100 tablets.
    Does anyone have any experience with buying it and knowing what a good sale price is.
    I was able to get a $2 coupon for it from my Optomitrist (she only gave me 1 , will have to ask the receptionist for a few more the next time I go in )

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

dreamcatcher my aunt takes those vitalux I think she told me she got them on sale for 19.99-so maybe watch for them-I just put my mom's village together-couldn't find it the last few years with all the boxes down the basement-well I was a bit sad putting xmas stuff up my tree is half done -I will finish n tuesday

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

tree up, stockings hung, lights up-still need to buy stocking stuffers-that's all.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

December already......Wow.....November just flew by. Trying to be Frugal for December but thats a tough one. LOL. Don't want to be a Scrouge Most of my gifts are bought and just need some stocking stuffers. Will put our tree tommorow and finish decorating. Plan on baking shortbread cookies on the weekend. This way we can mail off the parcels on Monday to family. It's hard to stop sending out the parcels and send GC's ( which we tried to do one year) because everytime they taste Moms Shortbread cookies ( and some other goodies that she is famous for ) they say it brings them back home. Once we heard that we couldn't stop

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishgal View Post
    December already......Wow.....November just flew by. Trying to be Frugal for December but thats a tough one. LOL. Don't want to be a Scrouge Most of my gifts are bought and just need some stocking stuffers. Will put our tree tommorow and finish decorating. Plan on baking shortbread cookies on the weekend. This way we can mail off the parcels on Monday to family. It's hard to stop sending out the parcels and send GC's ( which we tried to do one year) because everytime they taste Moms Shortbread cookies ( and some other goodies that she is famous for ) they say it brings them back home. Once we heard that we couldn't stop
    shortbread cookies are so yummy what a treat to get in the mail, my address is (lol), nice gift to receive for certain.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    tree up, stockings hung, lights up-still need to buy stocking stuffers-that's all.
    what a great feeling to have the house all decked out and ready to go, I find stocking stuffers so much more difficult that an actual gift - hoping you find some great bargains to fill them up

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    dreamcatcher my aunt takes those vitalux I think she told me she got them on sale for 19.99-so maybe watch for them-I just put my mom's village together-couldn't find it the last few years with all the boxes down the basement-well I was a bit sad putting xmas stuff up my tree is half done -I will finish n tuesday
    well it sounds like your cold/headache has mended which is fantastic. So glad you found your mom's village together I am sure it looks beautiful and will give you a happy memory of the happy times, it's understandable that you were a bit sad but to many more happy memories to come with your little Ashlyn and Christmas is just around the corner.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher1962 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I haven't been on much lately, things have been busy the last few weeks and with christmas coming it's just going to get busier.

I hope someone can help me out with this, I am trying to find out what a good price would be for Vitalux S.
    It's a vitamin for eye health. From what I have seen today (first time looking for it, lol) WM has it for $23 for 100 tablets.
    Does anyone have any experience with buying it and knowing what a good sale price is.
    I was able to get a $2 coupon for it from my Optomitrist (she only gave me 1 , will have to ask the receptionist for a few more the next time I go in )

So glad you popped in to say hi, hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas and hope to see you on here when the time permits, keep up your frugal ways

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Did everyone survive the Black Friday weekend? We did make one purchase. DH went out to get a humidifier for LO. He hoped to get two different ones so we could compare, but didn't make it to the second store. I hope it works, but am afraid to unwrap it now. She's sleeping and the last thing I want to hear is KRINKLE KRINKLE KRINKLE as I unwrap the bag.

I'm off to scrub her diaper covers so she'll have some in case of any accidents tomorrow and then off to bed.

Someday, that girl is going to fall asleep without being held...I hope. DH tried three times to put her down unsuccessfully. Each time he reached to lay her in her crib, she cracked open an eye as if to say "I hope you're not doing what I think you're doing". Ha ha!! But oh what a handful....

So, to those with kids to buy for, are you keeping your Christmas frugal, or are you allowing yourself to spoil the little ones? I'm already having visions of having this house looking like a toy store threw up here after Christmas. Despite my protests of she doesn't need anything (as she is borrowing from three older friends), there will be a massive pile of gifts for her. C'est la vie!

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Hi All,
    Busy couple of days....
    Happy December...tis the month....
    Got the Xmas tree out of the box tonight...
    Will open, light and decorate it tomorrow.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

December is here and it is time to get back to my goals and projects. I slacked off but that has to stop. I am already thinking I am insane, this month is going to be insane, we have to prepare for year at work as well as do inventory to prepare for shut down, plus I leave for a week. I tried to keep my projects simple but yeah I think I bit off more than I can do. Oh well, we will have to wait and see what happens.

Off to check weather network now, Mom says we are getting slammed today but that is not what the radio just said. I am really hoping not as my car goes in for service today which means I am in the loaner and I am not sure if it has snow tires. Oh how I hope my car makes a quick return. It is funny with my old car I always loved driving the loaners as they were usually nicer than my car, but now with my current car I love it and miss it so much when it is gone.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher1962 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Check out for coupons here

http://www.vitaluxvitamin.ca/en/abou.../savings.shtml

Also an eye club to join for savings and info

http://www.vitaluxvitamin.ca/en/eye-club.shtml

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

December already. Wow. I have started finally picking up some things here and there. Was able to find a Big Hugs Elmo at the superstore for my niece. Their price was $69.99....was able to price match walmarts $39.94. I was happy all day!!!! She will love it. Searched high and low for an ipad mini....which my son decided on sunday he would like. Drove to Collingwood because the website said they had them in stock....HA!!!! of course they were sold out. Oh well....will keep hunting. Wouldn't be Christmas without stress and tons of driving

Got an email saying icoke is ending. They have not had much good stuff in a long time. Still disappointed.

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information