User Tag List

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Thread: Shop.ca Deals Sticky - ALL Deals MUST Be Posted In Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Looking for 1 fb code unused for snail mail code------ got it...not reqd. Now

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited by cjethani; Thu, Dec 5th, 2013 at 09:00 PM.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Mine was shipped, they just didnt update tracking, it will be here tomorrow
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Central Ontario...but will ALWAYS be a Northerner
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I got another code tonight on FB. So far I have only used my codes to get free books, and after reading all the other comments I think I will only continue to order free things from this site.
    lotus003 likes this.
    Earn FREE amazon.ca gift cards through swagbucks

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I just got email my GRIDDLER WAFFLE PLATES ATTACHMENTS have shipped by canada post with tracking !!!
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

2 PACK- Combat Creatures Attacknid Battling Spider Toy Robots with Remote Control, Ultra Controllable Disc-Firing Weapon System
    $99.96, W/10% Rebate, $10 Promo, $30 Reward $$, $25 Pay Pal

Name:  attacknid.jpg
Views: 852
Size:  11.5 KB

Shop.ca has these really cool radio controlled battling spider robots for half price, before offers, until 12/8/13. $99.96 for a two pack. Originally the MSRP for two was $320. Currently, one is sold for $70-$90, even on shop.ca strangely enough. This item is marked as appropriate for ages 6+ to adult, so it will make a great gift for kids or adults, although 6 seems a bit young to me. Reviews and comments for this are almost universally good. Mine came well packed with an outer box, and the retail boxes were pristine, so they are good for presents. Free shipping and free return shipping is included too.

Review of the Attacknids With Video
    http://www.trustedreviews.com/attacknids_Gadget_review

As usual Ebates.ca has 10% in a cash rebate on all shop.ca purchases, if you register, and get to shop.ca through their link. Paid by Cheque or Pay Pal every 2 months or so.

Shop.ca has their typical 5% Reward $$ on purchases, plus new customers get an extra $25 in Rewards on their first purchase over $100

Shop.ca also has the well documented one time $25 instant discount for orders over $75 (pre-discount/rewards) paid by Pay Pal. Adjusted total will show on the Pay Pal account. I believe you can still register a new Pay Pal account and get this, but this should be confirmed.

Shop.ca has a number of $10 off Promo Codes: SHOPEBATES, and HAPPY, both work I believe. Entered in the Promo Code box before finalizing the order.

A small filler item will be required to reach $100 if you are a new shop.ca customer and valid for the $25 extra Reward $$. I used a pair of $3 safety scissors, but any cheap item will do.
    Like These:
    http://www.shop.ca/c/shopca-direct-books-hamlet-9857039
    http://www.shop.ca/c/shopca-direct-b...y-finn-9857351

So here's an example of the best case with the Attacknid Robots and scissors, it is very slightly different with the above filler items.:

Order $102.75
    Coupon -$10 coupon code
    +tax $12.06

Total $104.81

Pay Pal -$25
    Total $79.81

Shop.ca Reward Dollars $30 for use on a later purchase
    Ebates $10 rebate paid by cheque or Pay Pal at next pay date

I work this out to a net cost of $39 Tax Included

If you are new to Shop.ca and Ebates.ca, and decide to get this deal, using the Referral links in my signature to get to their sites, and then Signing Up with your Email address will help me get further credits. Totally optional and greatly appreciated if done.

After registering at both, you can also reduce your cost, if you decide to pass on, this, or other deals, to friends by giving them your personal referral links. Shop.ca gives $25 in Reward points if a referred friend signs up and orders $75 or more and Ebates gives a $10 rebate if a referred friend signs up and orders over $25.

Helpful Hints For a Smooth Order for those new to this:
    Start by registering/signing up at the two sites, then I would close both windows/tabs. Open a brand new Ebates tab, login, then select shop.ca from the vendors on Ebates.ca. You should see a banner that says you have qualified for a 10% rebate at shop.ca, as the window transitions to shop.ca window. Login at Shop.ca. Follow the Shop Happy $50 free link and then the Pay Pal Terms and conditions link, click on the Pay Pal $25 off $75 banner. Add the item(s) to your cart. Attacknid set, plus filler item, if necessary. Choose Check out with Pay Pal, Login to PP, continue. Add a promo code SHOPEBATES in the Promo box for the $10 discount, and then complete the order.
    Last edited by idiotcanuck; Fri, Dec 6th, 2013 at 04:31 AM.
    Sign up at Ebates.ca for a 5% or more cash rebate and cash rebates at most online sellers. Try Eyebuydirect.com for cheap $20 online prescription eye glasses.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by idiotcanuck; Fri, Dec 6th, 2013 at 04:25 AM.
    Sign up at Ebates.ca for a 5% or more cash rebate and cash rebates at most online sellers. Try Eyebuydirect.com for cheap $20 online prescription eye glasses.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

I used 2 codes to order a $25.00 item and the order was cancelled! no reason why it was cancelled either.
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linny View Post
    I used 2 codes to order a $25.00 item and the order was cancelled! no reason why it was cancelled either.
    Did you email them to ask?
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

i still have zero info about my order. Everything just says shipping soon, no expected date, nothing. No ebates credits, no shop.ca referral credits from this order. Never ordering from them again.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

I have FB code looking for snail mail code or amazon.ca code

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

FB Codes for trade - LF amazon.ca codes

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Mine shipped but was supposed to be delivered today and nothing, it shows it at the local PO but not out for delivery
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I am looking for codes from divine.ca and mail. Will trade 15 FPCs for each code.
    Thanks

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Two out of three items from my order were canceled and refunded due them being out-of-stock from the vendor/merchant partner...one item is apparently shipped and on its way.
    LOVE to trade

Try TreasureTrooper and receive a free $5 sign-up bonus

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

If you want to add some inexpensive items to your cart for making total $50 and a little more, look for books. Still you can find $1-3 deals (still...).
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information