User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Someone ate HALF my lunch at work

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is your lunch bag one you can lock up with a luggage lock through the zippers? If you use an open bag, can you wrap everything in netting and tie it/lock it that way? Put it in a laundry lingerie bag with an extra loop sewn on so you can lock it closed? It sounds stupid but you can find those things at the dollar store for less than a new lunch. I'm sorry that happened, it's stressful when you can't trust people you work with.

If someone was really hungry and couldn't afford food, they probably would have eaten the veggies too...
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

That used to happen at my work too! Someone even decided to make a sandwich with cat food instead of tuna to catch the culprit. It must have tasted good cause whomever came back for more! I must be weird but it most cases if I don't know who made the food I don't want to eat it! You could be stealing that person's lunch who never washes their hands after they go to the washroom or the person who always picks their nose YUCK! On the other hand a co-worker told me if your lunch is often stolen it must be a good one!
    Shwa Girl and wolfwoman like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

same as me - sorry - let me explain that is awfull-at work last year-t happened to me-I put a note on our fridge too"to whomever took my lunch hope you enjoyed it"

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Years ago my dad had a problem with one of the guys eating his lunch at work. This happened daily! He knew who it was the guy just thought it was funny to keep it going I guess. Well my mom made up some special exlax (sp) brownies for the nice gentleman to eat out of my dads lunch one day ( They were in my dads lunch bag so they would only be eaten if someone was stealing from the bag which I see as fair lol). Lets just say after an afternoon in the bathroom the guy never ate another employees lunch again!

Sorry someone did this to you Some people are just plain Jerks!
    Last edited by beecameron; Sat, Dec 7th, 2013 at 02:28 PM.
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hopefully it doesn't happen again, it's just SO rude!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

My workplace actually has a camera in the lunchroom

A co-worker of mine forgot her Iphone in the lunchroom , while she was talking to her husband ..she left it on the table or something and it was stolen

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I work in an industry where food and drinks aren't allowed at my desk or even in my locker. So the community frig is the only place I can keep my lunch. This event really ticked me off because if the person was hard up or couldn't afford food, they would have eaten the whole damn thing. So I'm thinking this person was just an inconsiderate douche bag.

There WILL be revenge. And if I left Ex-lax brownies in MY lunch bag and someone stole them and ate them, I don't think I could get in trouble. I mean THEY stole from me.
    Angela273 and janetta like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

lol..... i think that is funny

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
    always took it up to the floor with me and kept it in the medication fridge even though that was against policy...
    Yes. Food and medication don't mix. Some of the yeast or mold spores in your food (from cheeses, fruits, etc) can be transferred to the medication that is meant for others.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Ok for the faint of heart......DON'T READ THIS!!

A friend of HD's works overseas and takes his own North American food with him. Someone keeps opening up his Kraft chunky peanut butter and eating spoonfuls of it. He stopped this by taking a half empty jar into the bathroom and "filled" it to the top with is own special addition. Stirred it up and left it out in his room. It kept disappearing until he put out a note informing the thieves of the addition. Problem solved.
    Evil.Kitten and r0c0upons like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Ok for the faint of heart......DON'T READ THIS!!

A friend of HD's works overseas and takes his own North American food with him. Someone keeps opening up his Kraft chunky peanut butter and eating spoonfuls of it. He stopped this by taking a half empty jar into the bathroom and "filled" it to the top with is own special addition. Stirred it up and left it out in his room. It kept disappearing until he put out a note informing the thieves of the addition. Problem solved.
    ... Ok ... there goes my love for peanut butter... Lol
    aussie, GoddessDigi and wolfwoman like this.
    LF: Colgate Toothpaste $1.50, Huggies & Pampers Coupons

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheapNcheeky View Post
    There WILL be revenge. And if I left Ex-lax brownies in MY lunch bag and someone stole them and ate them, I don't think I could get in trouble. I mean THEY stole from me.
    There's a little legal thing called INTENT...If you add some-thing with the desire to cause harm to another person, you are looking at a criminal charge. Some judges may decide that a time in jail applies to a potential poisonmer rather than a petty thief, depending on how they direct the jury...

That's apart from losing your job as that's not uncommon in these kind of doping cases in the workplace. And as you have already placed a notice on the fridge, there are people who know that you are going to be the most likely suspect.

Laxative poisoning can be serious resulting in death.....

eta..mom charged with helping bake laxative cookies

Worker fired after ex-lax prank
    Last edited by Darth Penguin; Sat, Dec 7th, 2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: added links because people don't seem to realise we are talking about a legal concern rather than a prank.
    Sunshyne1 likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

It's all about intent. Those 2 articles linked are people giving their co workers or teachers ex lax on purpose and not telling the, If i happen to like my ex lax all hidden and smushed in a brownie then that is my choice, if some asshole steals the brownie then that is their error.
    GoddessDigi and cheapNcheeky like this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahS83 View Post
    It's all about intent. Those 2 articles linked are people giving their co workers or teachers ex lax on purpose and not telling the, If i happen to like my ex lax all hidden and smushed in a brownie then that is my choice, if some asshole steals the brownie then that is their error.
    So, if you just say you've been having constipation issues....
    lol
    Unless it resulted in death or serious harm, I don't think anyone should ever get in trouble for SOMEONE ELSE stealing THEIR lunch.
    Poirot and cheapNcheeky like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    There's a little legal thing called INTENT...If you add some-thing with the desire to cause harm to another person, you are looking at a criminal charge. Some judges may decide that a time in jail applies to a potential poisonmer rather than a petty thief, depending on how they direct the jury...

That's apart from losing your job as that's not uncommon in these kind of doping cases in the workplace. And as you have already placed a notice on the fridge, there are people who know that you are going to be the most likely suspect.

Laxative poisoning can be serious resulting in death.....

eta..mom charged with helping bake laxative cookies

Worker fired after ex-lax prank

Both these articles refer to people PURPOSELY giving the victim the Ex-lax laced food. What if you're keeping it in your lunch bag and someone TAKES it without your permission? I mean the person would have to be digging through your things to find it.
    RamenQueen likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information