User Tag List

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Like Tree223Likes

Thread: Free Johnson & Johnson Trial Gift bundle

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

My sister (the one who didn't receive a confirmation) got this package today and she got the eyeroller too.
    Karabana likes this.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Finally got an email today stating that I will get my package! About time!
    walkonby and Karabana like this.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Me too
    Karabana likes this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never got a chance to refer a friend, but I am still getting a trial bundle. I received the following email today:

A special thank you from us.

Great news, we’re sending you one of the great trial gift bundles of Johnson & Johnson Inc. products for you and your family to enjoy. It's just our way of saying thanks for sharing the benefits of the Healthy Essentials™ program.

Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for your trial gift bundle to be processed and shipped. In the meantime, thanks again for being a valued member of the Healthy Essentials™ program.

Take Good Care.
    So apparently they're just giving them away to anyone who is a member of the program. If you haven't received a bundle, you should check your email. You might get one now
    Kerricakes and Karabana like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    371 (100%)

I got that email too. I referred people but I don't think they ever signed up. Can't wait to see what is in it!

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

So there is still hope with this, sounds like. My referral get the email & did sign up/register, but neither of us recv'd an email stating we're receiving the bundle. I did get an email reply from cust svcs saying if I registered, I should be though. We'll see...
    ROMEO likes this.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    seen posted online
    I got this unexpectedly today - and I wasn't able to refer any friends! (The site kept stalling, I wasn't able to log in for about a week). It's the same as above, except I got Aveeno Anti-Fatigue eye roller instead of the Aveeno Ultra-Calming. Maybe its "thanks" for all those Healthy Essentials surveys I do - well, love ya right back, J&J
    Kerricakes likes this.

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I finally got an email saying my package was mailed Jan 6. Where's it coming from? Today I got a notice from CP saying they have something for me, but I doubt it's for this.
    ROMEO and Kerricakes like this.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by A007 View Post
    What..that eye roller costs $17.97? that's crazy..I'v been using it day and night like they say and it's ok for me, it def. doesn't make my under eye area worse, but not so much better either, but I have very dark circles, and bags under my eyes I'v always had them since I was little, so nothing will get rid of that, but I don't know...it's ok. I don't normally buy under eye products so I won't be repurchasing this one, but it's ok, it's a little serum that comes out and it dries pretty quickly/has a light scent.
    It was fun to try, it doesn't give me any problems so I'll def. finish it, but no drastic results..for me it is very rare though to see results, as I was born with very dark circles/and bags under my eyes, so I'm prob. not the best judge.
    I also don't think it's worth so much..but drugstore prices overall are way too high on 99% of the products..so I'm not too surprised :/

I have this problem too and it gets worse when I haven't been taking my iron pills. Maybe you have anemia?
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    I have this problem too and it gets worse when I haven't been taking my iron pills. Maybe you have anemia?
    I actually do not have anemia, been tested many times before, and recently, but I do have low iron..I'm also on iron pills, but I'v always had bags under my eyes..it's just the way my eyes are and maybe because of that the skin is thin and it get's dark..? :/
    it doesn't bother me so much though I'm used to it lol
    Bronwen likes this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coriander View Post
    I got this unexpectedly today - and I wasn't able to refer any friends! (The site kept stalling, I wasn't able to log in for about a week). It's the same as above, except I got Aveeno Anti-Fatigue eye roller instead of the Aveeno Ultra-Calming. Maybe its "thanks" for all those Healthy Essentials surveys I do - well, love ya right back, J&J
    I received this today too. I didn't do any referrals but had signed up for their surveys. It was a nice surprise to receive.
    Kerricakes likes this.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

OMG i hope mine is on it's way!!!!
    Karabana likes this.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Got this today and was not expecting it. Such a nice surprise! I'm excited to try the roller ball
    RRLF Kellogg's pins for free breakfast
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/7grsj4 (BONUS 50 points for joining!!!)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I received a second one in the mail today...nice little surpise.
    Durham Couponer likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got one in the mail and I didn't do any referals. I guess everyone that's subscribed to the site will get one + another one if they refered someone

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information