User Tag List

Page 1008 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 8 508 908 958 998 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1018 1058 1108 1508 ... LastLast
Results 15,106 to 15,120 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

All caught up!!! Finally.
    Thanks to everyone for sharing all your hard work.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Thanks all of you
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words.

I have some fantastic news!! I got fired from my job today ( I know I know many wouldnt find it good news). But if you only understood the harrassment and crap we put up with. I actually had my 2 weeks all done up but clearly didnt move fast enough.

I was fired (get this) over not having a top button on my pants. Well what can I saw everyone likes and looks at my crotch well at least the managers.

This one manager has been harrassing everyone and well I was the lucky sucker to be *wrote up* about 6 - 12 times (or more I cant count any higher :p) in the past 1 - 2 weeks. So when she had to talk to me today I just burst out laughting when she told me I was fired.

I walked out of that place with a smile plastered on. This is one of the best days every and Im still smiling away.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Ricki, that is one odd thing to be happy about, but I think I completely understand! I hope that you have plans for the next stage in your life, but knowing that you are on here, I'm sure that you do! Good luck, and congrats on being canned! If you wanted to, you could go on EI and go back to school and they will pay for it! I am shaky on the details, but that's what my mom and mother-in-law both say, and they've been with the government for years!
    ~*~I take proofreading, writing, and lettering commissions~*~
    ~*~Send me a private message for details!~*~

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lovelikewinter3 View Post
    Ricki, that is one odd thing to be happy about, but I think I completely understand! I hope that you have plans for the next stage in your life, but knowing that you are on here, I'm sure that you do! Good luck, and congrats on being canned! If you wanted to, you could go on EI and go back to school and they will pay for it! I am shaky on the details, but that's what my mom and mother-in-law both say, and they've been with the government for years!

I know its weird to be this happy. But I walked out that door with my head high and a weight just lifted off. Ive been at this job for 8 years and seen it all. The only reason I kept my mouth shut was because I needed the money / job for school. Ive been done for a year and well it was convenient and extra money. See I work 2 other jobs not including this one so its not that big of a loss just means less money in savings.

This manager harrassed everyone and noone will say anything because they need the job so they turn their heads. I just got sick of someone screaming at me, telling me Im fat and stupid, not getting breaks, told I cant pee nor drink or eat unless on break ( yet working 5 hours Im not entitled in a break).

Within the past 2 months 29 people have quiet (on the spot) or been fired. You would think big red s would be shooting up.

Once I started opening my mouth (ie asking about my breaks) is when this one manager in particalar started writing me up for anything and evrything. I knew it was coming I was waiting for it with pen in hand (she even threatn to fire me numerous time this past week alone).

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ricki911
    , glad you got out of that toxic situation. That place sounds like a horrible place. I think you did a great job handling it when you got fired. Good Luck!

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

BUTTERFLY worth 100 points good through 9/10/11.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

MULTIFACETED for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 08/15/11 SheKnows

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks for the words
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

A Thread of Sky (paperback)

Sudden widowhood compels Irene Shen to try to reconnect with her three daughters: Nora, who has a successful Wall Street career; Kay, who is in Beijing studying Chinese; and Sophie, who is on her way to college. She signs them up for a two-week package tour of China that will take in all the must sees. Joining them are Irene’s sister Susan, a poet living in Hong Kong, and their 80-year-old mother, Lin Yulan. For Irene’s thoroughly Americanized daughters, the trip turns out to be less a chance to discover their Chinese roots than to come to terms with complications in their own lives. For Lin Yulan, who was a fervent revolutionary and feminist, it is a not necessarily welcome journey into her own past. Although the women don’t really experience much of China as they are hustled from one tourist site and related shopping venue to the next, they all achieve a deeper understanding of themselves and one another. Fei stakes a claim in Amy Tan territory with this satisfying tale. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is SPLOTCHY for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 08/15/11

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is THEREINAFTER for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 08/15/11.

Thread Information