Selling a Linksys WPC54G Wireless Notebook Adapter. This network card is still in perfect working condition. Just slide it into any laptop that does not have an internet connection and you can enjoy quick, easy Internet access with speeds as high as 54 Mbps. The wireless coverage range is 2.4 Ghz and this card should also work with most wireless networks since it uses the 802.11g wireless standard. And the card offers upto 128 bit encryption if you have any security concerns. The website link provided below lists the product specifications in more detail.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asking Price: $30
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Card was purchased a long time ago and rarely used since I mostly just use a desktop computer instead. So I have decided to sell this card for $30. Email me if you are interested. I live in the downtown area of St. John’s, so you will most likely have to pick up the card from me if you are living in Mount Pearl or anywhere outside of the city. But if you are located in the downtown or central area of the city, then I will just drop the card off to you instead. Many people tend to drive to St. John’s often, so I figured I would expand my search to other locations to try to find a buyer.