I am selling my copy of Windows XP Home Edition. This is a genuine copy of the software with 1 user license so it should only be installed and registered on one computer at any given time. Some of the operating system features include improved hardware and software compatibility, fast user switching, a built-in software firewall, support for Direct X 8.0 technology, and more digital media support for movies, pictures and music. Overall, still a great operating system that is used on many computers that are not yet ready for a Windows 7 or 8 upgrade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asking Price: $50
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This software was first purchased many years ago for $250 but its value has gone down much more since then. So I have decided to sell the software for $50 now. Send me a private message if you are interested. I live in the downtown area of St. John’s, so you will most likely have to pick up the program from me if you are living in Mount Pearl or anywhere outside of the city. But if you are located in the downtown or central area of the city, then I will just drop off the program to you instead. Many people tend to drive to St. John’s often, so I figured I would expand my search to other locations to try to find a buyer.