User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 30,000 Aeroplan points for signing up to Amex Gold

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Amex has a promotion on with their Aeroplan cards.

If you sign up for Aeroplan gold with a referral link, you will receive 30,000 Aeroplan points! That's enough for a round trip long-haul flight within Canada and US!!!

Regularly this card would be $120, but they have waived the first year fee. The only catch is that you have to spend $500 on the card within the first 3 months.

This is a crazy hot deal! and as a referrer I would get a bonus as well. If you sign up and are not referred, you will only get 20,000 Aeroplan points..

If you would like a referral link, please click the link in my signature or PM me

If you have any questions about the program, feel free to message me
    This thread is currently associated with: Aeroplan
    Last edited by bpcrally; Wed, Dec 18th, 2013 at 09:17 AM. Reason: removed referral link - referral links are only allowed in signatures please

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I apologise for putting the referral link in the original thread. If anyone is looking for it please PM me or click my signature
    30,000 Aeroplan points when you sign up to Amex Aeroplan Gold with a referral. That's enough for a round trip long haul flight within Canada and the US!!
    Click Here to sign up!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Momentous and commendable information shared by you. I really admire it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No problem! I'm not sure how long this promotion will be on for as there is no end date - meaning they could pull it at anytime.
    30,000 Aeroplan points when you sign up to Amex Aeroplan Gold with a referral. That's enough for a round trip long haul flight within Canada and the US!!
    Click Here to sign up!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I signed up last time they offered this.....and I am still waiting for my bonus Aeroplan points.
    Insane likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    I signed up last time they offered this.....and I am still waiting for my bonus Aeroplan points.
    I heard that the last time they did this their system wasn't always sending out the points properly, but they have fixed this now.. Also, you should call AMEX and state that you have not received your points! My brother had the same problem as you the last time they offered this, he called and they gave him the points.
    Click Here to sign up!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This promo is still alive! There is no end-date for the promotion however it could be as early as Jan 1st with the new TD cards on their way. If anyone is on the fence about this - sign up now, you have nothing to lose!
    Click Here to sign up!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you so much
    bpcrally likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You're very welcome
    Click Here to sign up!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really thought that they would axe this promo when TD came out with their aeroplan cards but I was wrong! still no set expiry but this deal is still live! I should also mention that while 30,000 points can get you a long haul flight in Canada/us, 15k points can get you a short haul (round trip). this means you and a friend/family can go!
    Last edited by bpcrally; Mon, Jan 6th, 2014 at 01:22 PM.
    Click Here to sign up!

FLA
    Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The deal has been on for 4 months now. Do not know how long it will last.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Fiance and I are going to be flying to italy this summer for our honeymoon thanks to the Aeroplan and the people who signed up using my referral link! Thank you everyone! And keep the questions coming if you have any, I'm just a PM away
    Click Here to sign up!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would like to apply for this card but I have one question. Can I cancel it before the year is up so I don't have to pay the annual fee next year?
    engo likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yes this can be done.
    I'd suggest to cancel after 6 - 8 months of use.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is a rumor that that this promotion is in its final month FYI. Anyone on the fence should sign up soon!
    Click Here to sign up!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information