User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Not Leaving Trade Ratings???

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Expired
    How hard is it to leave a trade rating?

I've done so many trades this past year where the person never left me a trade rating and I don't understand why.

Currently I've been asking 4 different users to leave me a rating and NONE are responding (although they log on and post regularly). Only takes a second to explain WHY you wont. It doesn't make sense to me. I left YOU a trade rating and now you can't do the same for me? Not only that but you just ignore my PMs?

I have heard some people say that they don't bother if people have a high rating because they don't need it. I don't understand that logic. I EARNED it just like everyone else! I set personal goals for myself and my goal on SC was to reach 700 trade rating. It won't happen because of the high amount of people who never bothered to leave me my deserved rating.

I get that you can't leave FB on tapatalk BUT you could tell someone you're on tapatalk or jump onto a computer just to leave FB (I do that since I'm mostly on SC via tapatalk). I also get that it's technically not mandatory but really? You feel okay receiving a trade rating but not giving one? If there was a problem with the trade I WANT TO KNOW!

I'm a pretty generous and even fairly laid back trader but over the past year this not leaving a trade rating nonsense is really getting to me. It just seems super rude! Those traders who have NOT bothered to leave me a rating, nor respond why, are now on my "DO NOT trade with" list, simply because it's not worth my time.

Maybe someone can enlighten me as to why people don't bother to leave FB? I really don't get it.

Maybe this should be in the rant section? Feel free to move it. Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Via Rail

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I dont know why people cant do it I know personally I dont care about the number of trades I have I just like to know the person I traded with did receive my end and the trade rating is how we know that. I hate the wondering that comes without a rating because I always worry if the trade made it or not. Im sure I have forgot a few times out of the 300+ trades but when given a reminder Im always happy to go back and do it if I forgot

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I have to agree with you 100%.

Sometimes I may be a little slow in leaving trade ratings but I will apologize but it really annoys me also not being left a trade rating.

Why should I have to request one especially if you leave a trade rating then I know you received my end of the trade.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It's a busy time of year right now. Maybe give them until January and ask them to leave feedback again?

I for example, was away for two weeks and left people their feedback when I got home (though I noticed they didn't leave any for ME). I not worth the aggravation to deal with people who don't want to leave it for you.

You earned your current one and wear it like a badge of honour
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

w0rd.. Do it people!

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

I found that when I do a trade I don't put my new coupons away until I have left a rating for the person I'm trading with. This way I know I have left a rating. Just a little rule to myself that I follow

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

soon as I get the trade in the mail -I come up to the computer and leave a trade rating -wish everybody did and then we wouldn't have to ask if they got the trade or not(p.s I think I forgot once had something going on ,but they reminded me the next day and I did)

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I couldn't agree with you more Lola. I feel it is about etiquette as well. My trade rating is modest compared to yours, it bothers me when my rating has come up short for trains and exchanges and I know on numerous occasions a user did not rate me and it would have increased my rating.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

This is definitely true! Except it is quite hard to give back feedback when they do not give any usernames in their envelope
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

To me, I put a rating score as soon as I receive the envie, and I won't put the coupons away until I do so.

It also gives me piece of mind, knowing that the 'transaction' is now closed...at least on my behalf.

As someone who is personally trying to build my rating score, it's a little frustrating when I don't receive a rating after the trade is done. But I also don't want be a pest and ask for that rating either.

It's too bad people don't have the same opinion on feedback as we do
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I am only on tapatalk right now. No computer until mid January software is being updated for my school courses.

That being said, I have not openly told everyone that I traded with last month that I am unable to leave feedback. I figure if it is a huge deal that they have not received it that they would contact me and I could explain to them then.

Ignoring a PM is rude, takes two seconds to respond. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I agree, I have worked hard at proving myself and think I am no longer questionable but still appreciate the rating to show I am still interested in trading too. I always, always leave ratings that was the way I was shown how to trade by our good friend mcminsen in etiquette and it shows a sign of respect and completion and acknowledgement and appreciation.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    I always, always leave ratings that was the way I was shown how to trade by our good friend mcminsen in etiquette and it shows a sign of respect and completion and acknowledgement and appreciation.
    Well said!

Side note: I don't expect ratings to be left immediately, I know people get busy - especially this time of year. It just really annoys me when you have to hound people (ie. it's been well over a month or MORE and I've PM'd you TWO or more times). I used to ignore it and not even bother but now I do PM people and remind them at least 3 times (usually spanning at least a month) before moving on.

I guess I just can't understand the reasoning behind not leaving a rating. That's what really bothers me.
    Granger likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

I have not left a trade rating when I do not get my half of the trade. If the trade is minor I just ignore the situation. Will not have a confrontation over a minor problem.
    maiyuu likes this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I agree with you but it's my understanding that if someone has already given you a rating it doesn't bump you up at all if they rate you again.. . But maybe I'm wrong?
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information