User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: ...and the PCPlus Points rollover continues....

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

scouponer may I ask did you just find those recently? I haven't seen them here and cannot find on the "Dollars and Cents" thread? Can I bother you for the expiry and is it a CZ or manufacture coupon? I would love to trade with someone if they have a few for trade. Thanks for sharing with us.

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Did you know that the coupon zone at RCSS has a $1 wub2 coupon for pepperidge farms cookies and crackers? I grabbed a few on my way in thinking of t he moneymaker I was about to get...sadly there was the sign for error and only 200 pts. Was totally bummed! I am glad you got the free cookies!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Heather!!

On the ball again!!!! I have been asking for DH to find in flyer and said it was not in there and finaly just read your post and found it and and got them thanks to you AGAIN!!! the only thing if I may warn other members that the customer service said it was only "CRACKER CHIPS" as in photo in add and it says selected varieties. DH chose what he wanted so when we went to the desk none of them qualified and could not find the specified ones, apparently they were in a different isle since so new but finally the manager gave us the points...rather a struggle but it worked out, they said the correction should be out tomorow Saturday. We were there an hour before closing. DH mentioned that maybe they are not giving automatic points to all because of the misprint so you have to fiight for your points until corrected, I thought that might be right. Someone in the back said they were supposed to be 200 points and customer service said they don't know what it should be.

All that being said thank you again for sharing when you did and we were lucky to get in on it when we were there. Thank you for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Back page of the RCSS Ontario BoxingDay flyer shows Pepperidge Farm cookies and crackerchips on sale for $2.50, and earn 2,500 points each. You know what THAT means.... FREEEEEE. Yup...today I got 20 bags of cookies and 10 bags of the cracker chips 100% free.
    Last edited by oscarandme; Sat, Dec 28th, 2013 at 05:38 AM.
    HeatherWake likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    scouponer may I ask did you just find those recently? I haven't seen them here and cannot find on the "Dollars and Cents" thread? Can I bother you for the expiry and is it a CZ or manufacture coupon? I would love to trade with someone if they have a few for trade. Thanks for sharing with us.
    I found them yesterday (which is why I was so excited...for a while). It is a manufacturer coupon. Expires March 31, 2014. Wording says save $1 when you buy any 2 pepperidge farm cracker chips (170g), cookies (200-213g, or goldfish cracker snacks (6 x 28g, 170-227 g). I have 6 for trade if you want them.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

had loaded up on it, paid and got 250 points for each item, no problem.

went to customer service to correct the issue, and yes They told me that it was a mistake and they had the right to refuse the points , OK no problem returning all of it and got my money back, but the 250 points X 30 items were mine to keep.

Azevedo
    CouponLover618 and oscarandme like this.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Another AWESOME shop, Heather ! ! ! I sent my hubs grumpy butt back to the store last week to get me the soup deal before it was over, LOL. I gave my older pregnant daughter 40 cans of soup, plus we have 40 for our shelves. Thank you for your posts!!!!
    coupon girl and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

When I saw the points amount listed by the price on the shelf, I went and asked customer service and they said they would give me the points after I bought them which they did. They were $3.47 here though so I only got a couple bags. As well the Maynard's candy didn't say bonus points on the shelf and didn't ring up but customer service gave them to me since they were in the flyer. When in doubt, just ask!
    oscarandme likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information