User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Price Matched today at Walmart...

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Did a lot of price matching/couponing this evening at Walmart. Included in my haul were:

42 bottles of KIK yogurt: $1.00...PM to BONANZA for 6/$1 (50c), used 14 x $1WUB3 coups = $0.16 each!
    18 cans of Febreze spray: $3...PM to NATIONS for 2/$3 ($1.50), used various combos of $3WUB2, $5WUB3 = $0.14 each!
    3 Deep'n'Delicious cakes: $4.97...PM to AL PREMIUM for $1.77, used 3 x $1.00 off = $0.77 each!
    4 pounds Lactantia butter: $3.97...PM to MAXI for $2, used 4 x 0.75c coups = $1.25 each!
    15 packages of Schneiders Country Naturals sliced/shaved deli meats...$5.27, PMed to FARMBOY 5/$5, used 15 x $1 coups = FREE.

So this would have been about $215 if I shopped like a normal joe shmoe...but because we couponers are amazing and after price matching and coupons, I paid only about $17!
    This thread is currently associated with: Maxi, Walmart

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

Great deals!! Where did you find the farmboy flyer?? I'd love to get some of the deli meat.
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

maxi's butter shows 250g brick for $2, when you say 4lbs, did you pm for the 4x454g brick butter?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Awesome that you're able to do all this price matching at WM, it's a no go in Ottawa unfortunately
    Patty Smyth and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    maxi's butter shows 250g brick for $2, when you say 4lbs, did you pm for the 4x454g brick butter?
    Ohh $hit. :-( My bad. Totally just did that! I honestly didn't even know they were sold in anything other than the 454g brick?

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Awesome shop heather
    oscarandme and HeatherWake like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Ohh $hit. :-( My bad. Totally just did that! I honestly didn't even know they were sold in anything other than the 454g brick?
    only some stores carries that size, i think its like a special size or something.....I know walmart only carries the 454g bricks, that was why it caught my attention when I saw your post. I was also looking at that deal too to pm at Walmart, then yesterday I went there, and only saw the 454g, anyways, butter always comes handy, no harm to keep a few at home.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

we stock up on butter when me can too... I have probably 24 gay lea butters in the freezer... we paid no more then $.99 each... we do lots of baking etc.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    we stock up on butter when me can too... I have probably 24 gay lea butters in the freezer... we paid no more then $.99 each... we do lots of baking etc.
    Ive already thrown these in the freezer! Cut them into 1/4lb sticks, wrapped in plastic and put into freezer bags. Now I REALLY have NO room left in my deep freeze!! :-( Hopefully there will be no more great freezable deals until I clear out some of the frozen pizza, sliced meats and yogurts!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    wow! no more than $.99?? how did you do it....let me guess...was it with the $2 off any gaylea butter coupon, use with $2.77-$2.99 butter sale? that was the only one way I can think of possible, hahaha

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Correct used the $2 gay lea off any... still waiting for the butter specific ones I ordered to come in. Nothing like real butter!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ive already thrown these in the freezer! Cut them into 1/4lb sticks, wrapped in plastic and put into freezer bags. Now I REALLY have NO room left in my deep freeze!! :-( Hopefully there will be no more great freezable deals until I clear out some of the frozen pizza, sliced meats and yogurts!!
    heather, you can keep those things outside in a tightly sealed container, so no animal can get into them. I have done these for the entire month of Dec. outside temp is cooler than my freezer which got so full I had to keep it close with tapes. . outside right now is a natural freezer for me, especially I have so much end of the year coupons that is expiring, had to stock up of some stuff when I still can.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

lol we have 2 fridges and the biggest deep freezer out there all are stuffed full. PM'ing nation wide is amazing, walmart is very smart I shop no where else.
    oscarandme and HeatherWake like this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

I have totally thought about using my car trunk as a spare freezer, lol...and also a big rubbermaid container (these are on great sale at WM currently) and weighing it down with something outside on my deck so no anima gets in. But we've had such mild temperatures lately, I worry. But it SHOULD be ok for things that are ok to thaw but stay cool..cheese/butter/bread...just maybe I wouldnt store chicken out there! LOL!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Great shopping. Good luck with your freezer situation!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information