User Tag List

Page 229 of 358 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

I received both emails today also. And thankfully all my points are still there - 176,000.
    But, my granddaughter has an account set up from my computer and her account is GONE. She can't even log in. Here is the email they sent to her:

Thank you for participating in the iCoke Program.

It has come to our attention that multiple accounts for the iCoke Program have been created using the same household address that is listed on your account. As per the iCoke Terms of Use, only one iCoke account is allowed per household address. We may terminate all iCoke accounts that are in excess of one iCoke account registered to the same household address. Additionally, we have the right to terminate your iCoke membership if you have registered more than one iCoke membership or iCoke Points account.

We have set these limitations to ensure that all iCoke members have a fair chance to participate and enjoy the benefits of the iCoke Program.

We have the sole discretion to terminate all iCoke memberships and accounts that are not in compliance with the iCoke Terms of Use. Thus we will be terminating all but one iCoke account at the household address associated with this account.

Sincerely,

The iCoke Team

I think Coke has drawn a line in the sand and is trying to get rid of as many accounts as possible. Awhile ago accounts were wiped out for non-activity. And now these two excuses. Maybe they think they're product is so good that they won't lose any customers by their actions. I'm thinking they may be sorely mistaken. IMO
    Last edited by kimmie bt; Fri, Aug 12th, 2011 at 09:17 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    I didnt receive any emails from them
    Read the post above, its the same I received

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Got all my points back too phew..
    Earn FREE Amazon giftcards, paypal (I make $50 average per month) and more on Swagbucks! Join the fun http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bluebaby64

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I hope the magazines come back soon!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wheres spread the red?

Metal Head Coupon Junkie CurvyGalSyn's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Do you get icoke points from cases of cans of coke and sprite or just under the caps of bottles of coke and sprite
    Please Join Swagbucks Using My Referral Link!! Come join Me And Lets Earn Some FREE Swag Together!http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CurvySyn
    Superpoints Is Back Too! Use My Link To Join Please! https://www.superpoints.com/join/oV6...GXvJw-MGaDaLMg

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

ok.. i'm not going to cry now.. my account all the points are back 172K worth.. now.. my annoyanc eis hubby's account is still gone..
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by romeoz View Post
    Got all my points back too phew..
    mine are still gone, but i probably did the 2 surveys accidently when 1 was the limit

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimmie bt View Post
    I received both emails today also. And thankfully all my points are still there - 176,000.
    But, my granddaughter has an account set up from my computer and her account is GONE. She can't even log in. Here is the email they sent to her:

It has come to our attention that multiple accounts for the iCoke Program have been created using the same household address that is listed on your account. As per the iCoke Terms of Use, only one iCoke account is allowed per household address. We may terminate all iCoke accounts that are in excess of one iCoke account registered to the same household address. Additionally, we have the right to terminate your iCoke membership if you have registered more than one iCoke membership or iCoke Points account.

We have set these limitations to ensure that all iCoke members have a fair chance to participate and enjoy the benefits of the iCoke Program.

We have the sole discretion to terminate all iCoke memberships and accounts that are not in compliance with the iCoke Terms of Use. Thus we will be terminating all but one iCoke account at the household address associated with this account.

Sincerely,

The iCoke Team

I think Coke has drawn a line in the sand and is trying to get rid of as many accounts as possible. Awhile ago accounts were wiped out for non-activity. And now these two excuses. Maybe they think they're product is so good that they won't lose any customers by their actions. I'm thinking they may be sorely mistaken. IMO

i got the same email.. i only did the survey once, from what i can tell they didn't take away any points.. i'm thinking they are sending that email to anyone who did the survey
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I hope i get my points back!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My friend and I both got the email. His account got wiped out, mine is still there for now, but they did say they were going to cancel it. I won the live nation tickets a couple of weeks back and still haven't heard from anyone. I guess this is there way of taking away points and cancelling prizes people have won. This royally sucks! I have a feeling it's going to amount to some pretty rotten PR for icoke...

If they keep this bs up at icoke, maybe we can start a Pepsi Revolution (pun intended).

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Received this email today.

Good afternoon,

Please accept our apologies. The below email was sent to you in error.

Regards,
    iCoke
    Phone: 1-800-868-0968
    Email: [email protected]
    Web Site: www.icoke.ca

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 4:22 PM
    To: iCoke Service
    Subject: Your iCoke.ca Account

It has come to our attention that someone using your account has engaged in activity related to the Brand Love survey in order to accumulate iCoke points in excess of the 1500 iCoke points allocated for responding to the survey. Pursuant to the iCoke Terms of Use, any iCoke points that have not been obtained in a legitimate manner will be removed from your iCoke Points account.

We have set these Terms of Use to ensure that all iCoke members have a fair chance to participate and enjoy the benefits of the iCoke Program.

We have the sole discretion to remove from your account iCoke points that have been obtained in a manner that is contrary to the Terms of Use.

Therefore, all iCoke points gained by completing the Brand Love survey more than once shall be deducted from your account.

Sincerely,

The iCoke Team

Email Notice of Confidentiality:
    The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you please notify the sender immediately by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvyGalSyn View Post
    Do you get icoke points from cases of cans of coke and sprite or just under the caps of bottles of coke and sprite
    They don't have it on cases anymore, only caps. They used to and that's where I got most of my pins. Hope they bring them back.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It has come to our attention that someone using your account has engaged in activity related to the Brand Love survey in order to accumulate iCoke points in excess of the 1500 iCoke points allocated for responding to the survey. Pursuant to the iCoke Terms of Use, any iCoke points that have not been obtained in a legitimate manner will be removed from your iCoke Points account.

We have set these Terms of Use to ensure that all iCoke members have a fair chance to participate and enjoy the benefits of the iCoke Program.

We have the sole discretion to remove from your account iCoke points that have been obtained in a manner that is contrary to the Terms of Use.

Therefore, all iCoke points gained by completing the Brand Love survey more than once shall be deducted from your account.

Sincerely,

The iCoke Team

GOT THIS EMAIL AS WELL THEN I GOT, WE ARE SORRY EMAIL JUST AFTER ??????????? WHAT THE HELL, WHO SCREWED UP AT ICOKE?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by plfoulds View Post
    I also got this letter and I only actually took the survey once and I wrote them back that this should be looked at. I also pointed out that I have placed orders for 5 McDonalds GC's that have not been sent out yet since beginning of June. This household goes through 2 Lt's of coke a day so I cannot even put all pins in as I always have 4 extra a week that cannot be claimed. I will post my response if they send one!!

Nice to know someone else is waiting for their McD's gift card(s). I was wondering where it was. When I checked the FAQ's it says to allow 90 days for delivery of rewards; which IMHO is excessive. Anyway, I got the email as well that 1500 points were being removed from my account due to the Brand Love survey; immediately followed with the sorry our error email. Did not lose any points, but then I don't have alot of points to worry about. The emails almost seemed phony; maybe just me but they did not have an official vibe to them; I honestly thought they might be spam. Obviously not after reading this thread and accounts being closed and points taken away. Probably wont be long before this program is shut down. They irked me when they sent out the emails about taking points because of inactivity. I dont drink enough of their product to input weekly maximum limits; but input pins periodically. Its not as though the account sat for years untouched.
    Use this link to JOIN iGIVE FOR FREE & begin supporting CK Animal Rescue:
    http://www.iGive.com/welcome/warmwelcome.cfm?c=57922&m=792354
    Take iSearchiGive.com out for a spin & raise a penny or more! per search. Just visit http://www.iSearchiGive.com & type "CK Animal Rescue" in the "Select Your Cause" area.

Thread Information