User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i was at superstore yesterday and discovered the 5000 points on lysol products. it doesnt say anything about limits and deals, not advertised on their flyer. for our first transaction, we bought 6 items and at the cashier no points was given so the customer service manually gave us the points. we did another transaction and again 5000 points only was given for 4 items. nobody seems to know their own promotion and we were advised to call the PCplus hotline but sad to say they could not find the said promotion. we went to another superstore to figure out the promotion and same thing happened. it is frustrating!!!! has anyone figured out this lysol promotion?
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I went to 3 different superstores and every single place had something different to say. I called pc plus, apparently it's spend $15 in Lysol products and get 5000 pts. Some did honour the 5000 pts each item. Some didn't so I returned it...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

we highlighted to the superstore employees their error, how can they give 5000points for a purchase of $1.97, all they said is to call pc plus and they dont have anything to do with it. it seems that their employees dont care. thanks meeek85 for figuring it out.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Yea nobody knows. Even the store manager doesn't know. I got 3 different excuses from 3 different stores. 5000 per person, 5000 per receipt, 5000 per day, etc etc... All stores had no signage as well. That's like false advertisement though..
    Quote Originally Posted by apple465 View Post
    we highlighted to the superstore employees their error, how can they give 5000points for a purchase of $1.97, all they said is to call pc plus and they dont have anything to do with it. it seems that their employees dont care. thanks meeek85 for figuring it out.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I hate it when everyone tries to tell you different lies in order to get you out of the store. I wish they just tell me that they don't know, instead of making up their own theories

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

which superstore is that at?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by samantharonnie View Post
    which superstore is that at?
    surrey, BC

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Richmond, Vancouver and Burnaby.... Just remember another excuse I was told. A typo, should've been 500 pts.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple465 View Post
    i was at superstore yesterday and discovered the 5000 points on lysol products. it doesnt say anything about limits and deals, not advertised on their flyer. for our first transaction, we bought 6 items and at the cashier no points was given so the customer service manually gave us the points. we did another transaction and again 5000 points only was given for 4 items.
    question:

1. u got 5,000 for per item or for the whole transaction?
    2. if you got 5000 for one lysol item, what's the name of this specific item?

I did a purchase today noon in Vancouver. There are 5 Lysol items in my purchase. Each item got 1000 points even the one with $1.97 price tag.

The total for these 5 Lysol items are above $25. Points gained in this transaction is 5000 total.
    Last edited by couponplanet; Sun, Dec 29th, 2013 at 08:24 PM.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

this 5k points for lysol is super confusing...
    that's all i gotta say

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponplanet View Post
    question:

1. u got 5,000 for per item or for the whole transaction?
    2. if you got 5000 for one lysol item, what's the name of this specific item?

I did a purchase today noon in Vancouver. There are 5 Lysol items in my purchase. Each item got 1000 points even the one with $1.97 price tag.

The total for these 5 Lysol items are above $25. Points gained in this transaction is 5000 total.
    they manually adjusted the points coz we complained and gave us 5000per item as nobody knows the store promo.
    i bought lysol no touch system, all purpose cleaner, wipes, bathroom cleaner.

meeeks85 in this thread called pc plus and the promotion is spend $15 in Lysol products and get 5000 pts.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

But no signage in ANY store about this promo. Some stores are honouring the 5000 per item, some stores aren't.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So how did you guys know this offer the first place? From any flyer or you guys saw a signage there?

On my receipt, it was showing 1000 points after each Lysol items. There were 5 Lysol items on the receipt.

To apple465 : Which superstore did you get those manually adjustment?

BTW, customer service @ Grandview RCSS of Vancouver is the worst I've ever met.
    Last edited by couponplanet; Mon, Dec 30th, 2013 at 02:20 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponplanet View Post
    So how did you guys know this offer the first place? From any flyer or you guys saw a signage there?

On my receipt, it was showing 1000 points after each Lysol items. There were 5 Lysol items on the receipt.

To apple465 : Which superstore did you get those manually adjustment?

BTW, customer service @ Grandview RCSS of Vancouver is the worst I've ever met.
    not in the flyer nor any signages. i was buying the lysol no touch (which i will do mail in rebate) and surprisingly saw the 5,000 PTS on the price tag. the rest of the hand soap has similar points. so i went to the cleaning/laundry aisle where all the lysol products has similar offer. superstore guildford surrey.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information