User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    291 (100%)

Well I tried to get a few of the old spice & Multibionta at Rexall today (Dundas/First) -- and the store lady said they were cleared out VERY quickly, called 2 other Rexalls and also told they were sold out-- well then headed up to WM (Argyle) to PM and guess what -- nothing, spoke with store associate and she too said 1 person came in and took a TON... well I guess the early bird gets the worm... and unfortunately that wasn't me. ... well hoping WM will re-stock before Sun -- but probably not. Anyone have any luck getting these.

thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus
    MY WISHLIST - (click link below please)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/javamama1974/

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

im going to try PM tomorrow at Zellers.

Learning ...
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No luck for me at the 2 Rexalls I spoke to. I decided I would call first to save myself the gas money!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I noticed a lot of stores only have the Multibionta 50+ these days.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got my hands on one of the Multibionta at the Rexall on Southdale but they refused to accept the coupon as it was more than the sale price. I didn't argue as I didn't really need them. But it is upsetting that there isn't consistency. They put the one I had in a bin behind the counter so it might still be there?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TIMMYS View Post
    I got my hands on one of the Multibionta at the Rexall on Southdale but they refused to accept the coupon as it was more than the sale price. I didn't argue as I didn't really need them. But it is upsetting that there isn't consistency. They put the one I had in a bin behind the counter so it might still be there?

i went there this morning and the line was really long, i found 1 box. and the manager came and got me out of the line and rang me through at cosmetics and had no problems. He just marked it down to $9.99. Bizarre!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by matchstix View Post
    i went there this morning and the line was really long, i found 1 box. and the manager came and got me out of the line and rang me through at cosmetics and had no problems. He just marked it down to $9.99. Bizarre!
    Bizarre is right. Frustrating. If it was something I really used I would have been a lot more firm. I did go and use other coupons after that at other stores and got awesome responses.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I didn't have any luck either. However, I think we shouldn't get upset about it. I think if someone is ready to wake up early in the morning, drive around the London to get the product, probably deserves to have it

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TIMMYS View Post
    Bizarre is right. Frustrating. If it was something I really used I would have been a lot more firm. I did go and use other coupons after that at other stores and got awesome responses.
    I went to the one on Southdale around 10am and got 2 boxes of the 50+ and had no problem using the coupons. I guess it's who you get at the cash. Weird.

Join me in earning free money and gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/suzieq1974

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

yeah to me sleep was more important today. I figured I would stop and check. i wanted the puffs anyway and some toothpaste and had to stop by the post office inthere, so i was going anyway. I learned all to well from the multibionta sale at shoppers that driving around gets you nowhere.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Same here everyone....Rexall at southdale...NADA..Rexall at Dundas..NADA...tried to PM at WM for the puffs, multibionta (only had 60's) and the deo yet they did not carry the specified products. I will try, try again tomorrow.

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

Found 3 today at Rexall off Hyde Park Road. They also took my coupons, just put each thru at $9.99.

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

none for me....maybe later in the week
    2010 Savings
    My Trade/ Wish List:

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I had a raincheck for the Multibionata at SDM. They just got them in. My raincheck was for 8 bottles but they only had 6. That was fine. I did two orders of 3 each.

First, the cashier was going to ring them in at $35.98 each. LOL I had to show her that this was the total for all four bottles at $8.99 each. OK, that was fine.

Then I gave her my $10 off coupons. She just promptly gave them back and said she couldn't accept them. I was surprised and asked if it was because SDM doesn't accept coupons on raincheck items. She said NO, it's because the coupons exceed the value of the item. I told her it was ok for her to ring the coupon in at sale price - $8.99. She refused and said that's not how it works. She wanted to charge me full price and give me $10 off. LOL I just stood there and looked at her while the line got longer. She called the manager. Manager was confused as to what to do. I told her that when the vitamins were on sale I used this same coupon without any hassle and it was just fine if they gave me $8.99 off rahter than $10. The cashier was freakin that I'd get them free. I told her that the coupon policy for SDM was clear on how they handle 'overage'. The manager was very nice and reasonable. She agreed to do it and said that the company is the one that put them on sale and issued the coupons too so it was up to them if they wanted to give them away free.
    Cashier was totally ticked off but, hey.... I don't make the rules. I just take advantage of them. hee hee hee hee
    This particular cashier ALWAYS hassles me with coupons. She didn't let me use trial size items to get extra SDM points either. I was OK with that. I'll do it another day.

I got a LOT of yogurt for $0 - .25 cents. Some was on sale for 2/$4 and instore coupon for $2 off each. PLUS there were 650g tubs of Activia for $1 after in-store coupon and then - .75 coupon off ANY Danone product (tearpad coupons that I found at Freshco laying in the bottom of the cooler!!) whoo hoo. .25 cents per tub. Yahoo

Please visit our beautiful Ragdoll Cats and Kittens @ www.lionsroyale.com

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

which shoppers was that at?

i can't understand why a cashier would be so ticked off you got something for free. maybe she's just jealous of your couponing skills

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information