User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Who Loves Bath And Body Works?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I used to love their Shea hand cream but the scent changed(or maybe I got more sensitive to scents) and it makes my head hurt now. I can't even walk into the store without getting a massive headache from all the scents
    ROMEO likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I have been good and haven't shopped there since before Christmas! Due for a trip soon as I plan to buy the teachers a little something from there. I love their foaming handsoap and I find my kids super love to wash their hands with it which is an extra bonus! I have tried a few body washes and I am pleased. LOVE their candles too!

I didn't know about the lack of surveys on the receipt though. Glad I have a few from before. Disappointed their soap went up and this coupon really helped! What are others experience with the wallflowers and their fragrance in comparison to airwick/glade freshners?
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I'm not liking any of their body mist scents lately. They have hand soaps that smell so amazing, like the Tuscan line that is fruit scents. i really wish they would make body mists that smell that good. Some of those hand soaps I could stick my nose in all day and not get enough of them. I don't feel that way about any of their signature line.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    I have been good and haven't shopped there since before Christmas! Due for a trip soon as I plan to buy the teachers a little something from there. I love their foaming handsoap and I find my kids super love to wash their hands with it which is an extra bonus! I have tried a few body washes and I am pleased. LOVE their candles too!

I didn't know about the lack of surveys on the receipt though. Glad I have a few from before. Disappointed their soap went up and this coupon really helped! What are others experience with the wallflowers and their fragrance in comparison to airwick/glade freshners?
    Semi annual sale starts on Monday (June 9), so a good time to stock up. A bonus with the new soaps is that they removed the triclosan from it so it is better for you and the kids!

I use their wallflowers and I'm satisfied with them. The plugs themselves are something I would never pay full price for as they can easily stop working, although with the satisfaction guarantee, you should be able to replace them. I bought a whole bunch of really basic ones at a semi annual for about 0.50 one year and when they go, I just toss it and get a new one from my stash. As for the bulbs themselves, there are some that are really strong, others that are mildly strong and others that you can't smell anything. A trick I found with the plugs is when you start to notice the smell isn't there, unplug the wallflower and leave it out while you're sleeping or at work or something, give it a quick swirl/shake (being careful not to spill the oil) and plug it back in. Usually the smell comes right back within hours.
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I'm not liking any of their body mist scents lately. They have hand soaps that smell so amazing, like the Tuscan line that is fruit scents. i really wish they would make body mists that smell that good. Some of those hand soaps I could stick my nose in all day and not get enough of them. I don't feel that way about any of their signature line.
    Most of what I bought lately was their hand soaps. Haven't even been too pleased with their candles either. They discontinued my favourite hand cream and I stocked up before then and haven't found one that I really love.
    ROMEO and annedougherty like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The cupcake plug in.. so good
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i am actually not that big of a fan of BBW. If i do buy something, the only thing i would buy would be their candles. I have a $19.xx gift card for BBW if anybody is interested in trading!
    ROMEO likes this.
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I stopped going because I don't like trclosan and a massive headache when I passed by and I don't like those harmful chemicals in them!
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCouponSaver78 View Post
    I stopped going because I don't like trclosan and a massive headache when I passed by and I don't like those harmful chemicals in them!
    They've recently changed the soaps and they no longer have triclosan in them.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bath and Body Works. From the lotions is fine, but it is important to buy the brand,according to my experience, do not buy the brand has never sold !

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine favorite is bath and body work body lotion and soap...
    Love there product's fragrance too!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Japanese cherry blossom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information