Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Target 70% & 75% Off Christmas Items

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I was at Target KP in Winnipeg this morning -- still 70%

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

At our store, they JUST put the bag of bows at 90% off....$5 bag cost me .50c & a $3 bag cost .30c.....I normally don't buy bows but I waited till this mark down to get some for next year!

I'm guessing things will start going down....now mind you, it didn't scan that, they had to manually figure it out.....as it wasn't in the system yet (the girl on the floor just git the call with go ahead with the 90% off sign).
    acosta likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dinobuzz View Post
    at our store, they just put the bag of bows at 90% off....$5 bag cost me .50c & a $3 bag cost .30c.....i normally don't buy bows but i waited till this mark down to get some for next year!

I'm guessing things will start going down....now mind you, it didn't scan that, they had to manually figure it out.....as it wasn't in the system yet (the girl on the floor just git the call with go ahead with the 90% off sign).
    greatttt news :d
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great news...hmmmmmm may have to go back later. What store did this happen at?

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

This was in St. Catharines, Ontario.

TJY
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I just bought some stuff today and it was 70% only

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just came back from target in Ottawa. 90% off all Christmas items!! Score!!! Light sets for $1.20!! Got a cartful of goods for 40 bucks!
    Note that the signs still said 70% but at the cash it was all 90% off.
    Happy morning shopping tomorrow everyone!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Still 70% off today at my location. Bought more stuff today...I should have wait.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Still 70% off today at my location. Bought more stuff today...I should have wait.
    Yeah well I don't think it's fair that every target has different prices. Or are there people on here lying and saying stuff is 90%??!!

I went to Square one in Mississauga. The guy on the phone said wrap and bows was 90% but when I asked him to scan it he said it was only 70%. I went there anyway to check it out. They have quite a bit of stuff left but it's because it's all 70%. The signs say 'and up' but I didn't see any and up.

There aren't any power outlets to try out lights, spent about forty five minutes finding an outlet, found one right by the garbage cans (yuck) by the price checkers.

People that work there aren't very informative too. Some girl at the customer service desk said I had to pay for the lights before I could test them. She said I could return seasonal stuff but when I made her double check, she confirmed that there are no returns or exchanges on christmas. Yet she was going to send me back up to the second floor to find an outlet to plug in the lights. I asked her, so if I have to pay for these lights to test them out, what happens if they don't work? You said I can't get my money back.

It was a nightmare. Then I asked why other targets have it for 90% and they don't, she couldn't answer. Someone please tell me when a target in the GTA is 90%

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Have to shovel out this morning and then off to Target to find some clearance deals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information