User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    221 (100%)

You can go through bins!! Once they put them to the curb you are allowed to!!! I do it everyweek and find the greatest coupons that way. I found 4 sets of the allbran box coupons today. good for me because I don't eat the stuff. I always find cereal box coupons, inserts, pins. If you don't feel right about going try going with a buddy. It helps with the nerves lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha MacGregor View Post
    So are we actually allowed to go through the blue bins? I mean I would love the coupons, but think I would feel a little odd doing it. Mind you I live in a row of townhouses so garbage day everything is all together. I guess I could do it when it's dark out..hmmmm

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

i didnt even get a londoner! its not even fair. I always get one but not this week!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I went to two friends apartment buildings today..one says she never gets these coupon booklets and sure enough in the Londoner they were not there. Then went to my other friends and they had NO papers of the Londoner at all and neither did the building beside them so...??? Usually there are several left but not one. Then I went to a Londoner box and they had the paper but no flyers and not even the sale flyers were in these ones. So....guess I am going to try to buy a London free press tomorrow?? Hopefully I can find them somewhere...very odd.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I picked up the LPF today and there was no inserts

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

No P+G in the LFP today? ARGHHHH that brandsaver is soooo elusive!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I didn't get one either. Not unusual for me though. LOL!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I went to 2 different stores over here and no P&G flyer wither in the LFP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mommyjade View Post
    I picked up the LPF today and there was no inserts
    Last edited by amanda4; Mon, Aug 15th, 2011 at 03:22 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

HINT!!! There are Brandsaver coupons in the Toronto Star today and Red Plum was in the National Post (but it was tiny and not much in it what so ever...not worth the cost of the paper in my view). The Toronto Star is of course more expensive on the weekend and so it was $3.50. You might be better off ordering them online I think.

If anyone finds the Brandsaver in a normal London Free press on a different day can they let us know?? Wishing I had been able to collect more Smart Sources this time round but found a couple only last weekend.

Off to look for coupons at Foodland! :o) Have a good weekend and looking forward to next Sunday's meeting!!
    Christine

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

i read somewhere that the brandsaver was only put in the delivered news papers. I got one at my work today in the LFP

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I was in Glencoe today and went to the No Frills and the LFP did have the p&G coupons in them... I was shocked since I thought it was for home delivery as well
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

I picked up a London Free Press this morning @ 6am from a newpaper box in London just to check the coupons. NO RED PLUM and NO BRANDSAVER ?????
    Checked London Free Press at SDM in Strathroy when I got home........score. Had both.

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

Even went into McDonalds this morning for a juice and found a brandsaver...score again!! DD has a lot of coupon cutting today.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

SPECIAL THANKS to Knittingnurse in Strathroy for the hint that the flyers were in the LFP paper she found in Strathroy! And also to the person who reported finding it at No Frills in Glencoe. I went to my tiny corner store out in Newbury (town of 400) just to look...TONS of papers left and sure enough they all had Brandsaver in them so I bought 3. Go Figure that I can actually now shop locally for my coupon flyers!!! What Luck and a huge savings on Gas!!

I did ask if they have to send their unsold papers back to LFP and the man working said yes..wondering if anyone knows? I was going to offer to buy the inserts if they don't have to go back but I don't need 10 more plus full papers..and the shop closes in 20 minutes so this info isn't much help but I was happy for the info found here!! THANKS!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I found both the Brandsaver and the Red Plum in the St. Thomas Times Journal in a convenience store today and also the Brandsaver in the LFP there too.

After hunting for different Brandsaver releases over the past several months, I have yet to find any rhyme or reason to their whereabouts!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Have not been able to find Brandsaver or Red Plum anywhere...looks like I'm being forced to do an off property recycle walk...well actually, I'll probably bike and just take a backpack!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information