User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    Just received an email from shop.ca as a ty for shopping in Nov. another $10 GC, the code is for everyone to use BTW, its a general code number because my dads account got the same email and code number. One per person, per household, per account, per email.
    I ordered in November and didn't get this email If it's a generic code number that everyone got, then can someone be so kind enough to PM it to me? I will love you forever.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

0d30948a430 the ty code

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

finally

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what do i hace to do

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thank you so much, dariusz8
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My name is Drew Green, and I am the founder and ceo of SHOP.CA. [email protected]
    November was an incredible month of growth for our business and we are both humbled by your response and grateful for your business. While we are proud to have provided 10's of thousands of Canadians the perfect SHOP HAPPY experience we strive for every day, we also know that some of you had a less than perfect experience at
    SHOP.CA in November, and for this we are both sorry and fully accountable.

We learned a lot in November, and as we like to do at
    SHOP.CA, we applied those learnings quickly. To make December and our future that much better, we have stepped up our investment in our customer loyalty team and launched new features to enhanced processes that make it easier for you and our partners to use SHOP.CA. We're excited to announce that all these investments are live today, December 1st.

In addition to our new customer care initiatives, we are reallocating $100's of thousands of dollars from our December media budget and giving that money back to you, our customer. Yep, we are giving all of you a $10 eGift Card for you to use anytime in the month of December!

To get your $10, simply login at
    SHOP.CA
    , choose "Redeem Gift Card" under your member information button in the upper right hand corner of the page and follow the simple steps. You can also forward your personal eGift code to a friend and family to use.

Your personal code is: 0D30948A430 (Your Code Expires Dec. 31, 2013. Limit one per account.) Our goal is to have the best service levels in all of Canada and to treat every customer experience as the most important thing we do. Feel free to let me know anything we can do to improve our service in your eyes, or what you liked about SHOP.CA. All responses will be coming right back to my personal inbox, and I will follow-up as quickly as I can.

Happy Holidays!
    Best,
    Drew Green
    partner | ceo & founder
    [email protected]

If anyone is disgruntled with shop.ca the ceo email address is above.
    Last edited by Whatsup; Sun, Dec 1st, 2013 at 06:44 PM.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I tried to use my code but it was added to the original $25 balance and so it says I can't apply my rewards unless I spend $100 or more..

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    I tried to use my code but it was added to the original $25 balance and so it says I can't apply my rewards unless I spend $100 or more..
    You can use the code, you just have to select $10.00 and apply when you check out. Your order must be over $10 and your trying to apply whatever your order was, that's why it wont work.
    Last edited by gameprogirl; Sun, Dec 1st, 2013 at 07:16 PM.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Here's an example:

DVD 8.49 w tax = 9.23, so when you go to checkout, you apply $9.23 in rewards.

option 2:

DVD 12.48 w tax = 13.92, you apply $10 at checkout, pay the 3.92 via paypal or CC
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have some divine.ca email gc if anyone wants to trade for a snailmail gc
    Refer me on Swagbucks and win with me. 40 amazon.com gc won so far

http://swagbucks.com/refer/killerjonan

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Thanks for help but I'm not the problem.. Ex.

$25 at sign up
    $10 Divine code#1 - total $14.11 applied $10 and paid $4.11
    $10 Divine code#2#3 - total $15.50 paid zero and credit balance in account of 29.50 (original $25 and $4.50 from Divine code
    Shop.ca realized error and deducts the $15.50 from my total rewards which included original sign up bonus of $25
    I am now at a positive $9.50 as they allowed the first $10 to be used but not the second or third (I received items just fine though but they later experienced the huge issues of lots and lots of $10 codes)
    I applied the $10 which puts me at $19.50 but not over the original $25 that I would have needed to spend $100 to use and so they have not allowed the $10 to be used and I get the same error that we normally get when trying to deduct from the original $25..
    If I select $10 it says I need to spend over $100 for this to be used etc..

So - if your account was not altered then you should be fine, but for those of us whose accounts were recalculated then this is the issue..

I've had OH sign up and he has purchased the item I wanted. Oddly I participated in the divine promo well before it got out of hand. I used my own code and traded for 2 on here - never signed up with random emails or friends and family at all. Got a high chair for $10.33 using the $10 code though - through OH..
    Anyone else with similar account issue not being able to use new $10 code?
    Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    Here's an example:

DVD 8.49 w tax = 9.23, so when you go to checkout, you apply $9.23 in rewards.

option 2:

DVD 12.48 w tax = 13.92, you apply $10 at checkout, pay the 3.92 via paypal or CC

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread Information