User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks for posting.
    I used one $10.00 divine #, used a link on swagbucks (under offers) and bought $9.82 worth of a pair of scissors. My account says I have .18 cents left.
    Swagbucks gave me 300 points ($3.00) on my swag account.
    Free sscissors and $3 on swagbucks. Nice deal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Anyone know when the codes expire?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Dec 15

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mellyskater View Post
    i used more than one code and they deleted my BALANCE
    THEY DID THIS TO ME TOO. I'm spitting mad. I'm going to post on their facebook and you should too. I posted asking friends if they wanted to sign up and didn't want the GC if I could have it, and had over $200 worth of friggin purchases all paid for by kind friends sharing their codes, MADE orders, and they DELETED MY BALANCE. After the orders were made!

I am so beyond friggin peeved because while it said getting the offer was one per person/email, the redemption said no such thing.

It is a GIFT CARD, not a PROMO CODE that is one use per account.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cjethani View Post
    Dec 15

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    Thanks!!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    THEY DID THIS TO ME TOO. I'm spitting mad. I'm going to post on their facebook and you should too. I posted asking friends if they wanted to sign up and didn't want the GC if I could have it, and had over $200 worth of friggin purchases all paid for by kind friends sharing their codes, MADE orders, and they DELETED MY BALANCE. After the orders were made!

I am so beyond friggin peeved because while it said getting the offer was one per person/email, the redemption said no such thing.

I added two codes to my account,
    now today my balance says -$9.96 im so confused I didn't even send an order through how could i be in the negative.
    I sent them a inquiry about it cuz there's no way i'm paying them for something I didn't order.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    I added two codes to my account,
    now today my balance says -$9.96 im so confused I didn't even send an order through how could i be in the negative.
    I sent them a inquiry about it cuz there's no way i'm paying them for something I didn't order.
    If you didn't order something I don't think they could legally send you a bill, but mine says the same thing. I "paid" for my purchases with the gift card codes [edit, I said promo codes, and they are certainly NOT promo codes, they are gift card codes and that does make a huge difference here] and they're already being processed, and now I'm in the negative as well. I am sure as HELL not paying the difference because their cruddy company decided to pull a zellers and backpedal on an offer.
    Last edited by Chantel; Wed, Nov 27th, 2013 at 11:48 PM.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I signed up for the $10 GC and received an email with the redemption code. At the bottom of the email it states the following:

*No purchase necessary. Sign-up will close when gift card codes run out. This giveaway is open to all residents of Canada 18 years or older. Limit of one gift card code per person, email address or household address. All information shared will be kept private and never sold to a third party. Read divine.ca's privacy policy.

I guess they must track these codes when they are redeemed and still allow only one per household???
    Last edited by Savings4me; Thu, Nov 28th, 2013 at 04:49 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I used more than 1 code and had no problem. But I did make my purchase right away. Not sure why that is happening.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I'm planning to buy an electric clothes dryer. From reading the comments I THINK my best way of doing so would be to go to EBATES for a 20% discount at SHOP.CA, I would use my $25 from SHOP.CA and use PAYPAL for another $25 off. I could also use the $10 GC from DIVINE.CA.

Does anyone have a better idea or know of more promo codes I could use?

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Savings4me View Post
    I'm planning to buy an electric clothes dryer. From reading the comments I THINK my best way of doing so would be to go to EBATES for a 20% discount at SHOP.CA, I would use my $25 from SHOP.CA and use PAYPAL for another $25 off. I could also use the $10 GC from DIVINE.CA.

SHOP10...10.00 off wus 50.00

I used 4 divine.ca codes from friends and family. I had no problem checking out and my total was 8.68. I just checked my account and its still showing I was charged the 8.68...but..now my rewards balance shows a negative 30.00. So I guess I have to pay that back with rewards? I'm not sure what is going on, doesn't make a lot of sense. Has anyone else actually made a purchase using more than one code and it worked? Is your reward account now in the negative?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

go to ebates first, then use codes SHOPEBATES for $10 off WUS $50. I remember reading there were problems with the transaction registering if you don't use the shopebates code when you are ordering from ebates. I never had this problem, but it can't hurt if the different codes are all $10 WUS $50 anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Savings4me View Post

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The deals on shop.ca are incredible, which is why I keep going back.

But their experience is frustrating. Wanted to get DH new underwear…EVERY SINGLE PAIR on their site is out of stock. Wanted to reorder a pair of tights I bought last year. Not in stock. Coffee I always buy? Not in stock. That DVD I wanted…guess what? Not in stock. The scarf I saw last week and added to my wish list has vanished without a trace on their site. This $10 off is going to waste now because they don't have stock on anything I want.

I've already exhausted plans A to E. How many backup plans do I need?

What is everyone getting with their $10?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Nov 28th, 2013 at 09:40 AM.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

That's not surprising, so many people have $10 GC now, so cheap things go very fast.

Maybe you have to check regularly. I remember, EOS was out of stock as well, but in some weeks it was in.

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The deals on shop.ca are incredible, which is why I keep going back.

But their experience is frustrating. Wanted to get DH new underwear…EVERY SINGLE PAIR on their site is out of stock. Wanted to reorder a pair of tights I bought last year. Not in stock. Coffee I always buy? Not in stock. That DVD I wanted…guess what? Not in stock. The scarf I saw last week and added to my wish list has vanished without a trace on their site. This $10 off is going to waste now because they don't have stock on anything I want.

I've already exhausted plans A to E. How many backup plans do I need?

What is everyone getting with their $10?
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The coffee and scarf were not cheap, they were $50 and $40!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    That's not surprising, so many people have $10 GC now, so cheap things go very fast.

Maybe you have to check regularly. I remember, EOS was out of stock as well, but in some weeks it was in.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information