User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Walmart clearance - Sunlight laundry pacs

  1. #31
    Smart Canuck Kerricakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kitchener, Ontario
    Posts
    1,353
    Likes Received
    641
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)



    Kitchener Ira needles still had the triple clean ones for 4.50 but no other kind. Just FYI for everyone that wants the packs and can't find them at walmart. Target has the 48 packs for 7. 99 so you'd just have to pay tax. I opted for this option as I can only use the sensitive skin one and could not find them at walmart.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    223
    Likes Received
    76
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Thx for your posting.

  3. #33
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    52
    Likes Received
    68
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    i'm a bit jealous :-D to everyone who had luck in purchasing the sunlight sensitive on such a deal. My son can only use this and it's a bit pricey. I'm new to couponing...just wondering if anyone who has no luck in purchasing it in their area and still has the coupon be willing to forward it. Thanks!

  4. #34
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    44
    Posts
    277
    Likes Received
    106
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)



    Still have the sensitive in toronto ( st clair west). Shelf is marked $12.97 but comes up as 3.75.
    Giving swagbucks a try, if you want to try too, sign up here : http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jillyfree

  5. #35
    Smart Canuck free*is*best's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    alberta
    Posts
    1,910
    Likes Received
    1179
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)




    on the walmart website for my location states: sunlight 110wl HE $5.99 http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/sunlight.../6000159563569
    But at walmart it scans $15.99. Think it's probably misprint on the computer. Not sure if Wlamrt would pricematch from a cell phone. I can't access internet on my cell to try it. Wondering if other locations have the 110WL HE for $5.99 listed from their webpage.
    Last edited by free*is*best; Wed, Jan 15th, 2014 at 09:14 PM.
    BumbleB likes this.

  6. #36
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    660
    Likes Received
    1235
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by free*is*best View Post
    on the walmart website for my location states: sunlight 110wl HE $5.99 http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/sunlight.../6000159563569
    But at walmart it scans $15.99. Think it's probably misprint on the computer. Not sure if Wlamrt would pricematch from a cell phone. I can't access internet on my cell to try it. Wondering if other locations have the 110WL HE for $5.99 listed from their webpage.
    Showing that it's $5.97 at all stores in my city (ON).
    free*is*best likes this.

  7. #37
    Ethical Canuck BumbleB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Southern Ontario
    Posts
    283
    Likes Received
    559
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    SCOP = Free. Crazy Sunlight prices
    sun_shine likes this.

  8. #38
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    660
    Likes Received
    1235
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by free*is*best View Post
    on the walmart website for my location states: sunlight 110wl HE $5.99 http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/sunlight.../6000159563569
    But at walmart it scans $15.99. Think it's probably misprint on the computer. Not sure if Wlamrt would pricematch from a cell phone. I can't access internet on my cell to try it. Wondering if other locations have the 110WL HE for $5.99 listed from their webpage.
    Just got one for free!
    free*is*best and BumbleB like this.

  9. #39
    Smart Canuck Kerricakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kitchener, Ontario
    Posts
    1,353
    Likes Received
    641
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)



    If any one has a printable or two they want to trade let me know!
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

  10. #40
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,529
    Likes Received
    31459
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Kerricakes View Post
    If any one has a printable or two they want to trade let me know!
    I have 2

    Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  11. #41
    Smart Canuck free*is*best's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    alberta
    Posts
    1,910
    Likes Received
    1179
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Just got one for free!
    Wow, that is just so awesome!!!
    Wondering so did you use your cell phone and show then the price.

  12. #42
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    660
    Likes Received
    1235
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by free*is*best View Post
    Wow, that is just so awesome!!!
    Wondering so did you use your cell phone and show then the price.
    Yes I had my iPad with me and showed them; I posted about it in the brag section. They gave me a hard time but I knew I was right and in the end they gave in thanks for posting about it or I wouldn't have known!
    free*is*best likes this.

  13. #43
    Smart Canuck free*is*best's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    alberta
    Posts
    1,910
    Likes Received
    1179
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sun_shine View Post
    Yes I had my iPad with me and showed them; I posted about it in the brag section. They gave me a hard time but I knew I was right and in the end they gave in thanks for posting about it or I wouldn't have known!
    I'm so happy for you You are very welcome, glad to see someone benefited from it.

  14. #44
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    491
    Likes Received
    1476
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)



    My wm said they can't do scop because its an "online" price and not an in store shelf price. It rang at 12.97. At first one manager said they can give it to me for $2.97 ($10 scop) then I said, isn't it free because the actual price is under $10. Showed them the scop details on my phone as they didn't have the sticker anywhere in the cs area. Then the lady called a csm and csm said no because of the website price....

  15. #45
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    660
    Likes Received
    1235
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    My wm said they can't do scop because its an "online" price and not an in store shelf price. It rang at 12.97. At first one manager said they can give it to me for $2.97 ($10 scop) then I said, isn't it free because the actual price is under $10. Showed them the scop details on my phone as they didn't have the sticker anywhere in the cs area. Then the lady called a csm and csm said no because of the website price....
    I showed them the part where it said "$5.97 in stores near" my postal code; it is saying the price IN THE STORE is $5.97. Not to mention that this item isn't even sold online! Sorry that they didn't give it to you, but they should have.
    Last edited by sun_shine; Thu, Jan 16th, 2014 at 09:45 PM.
    BumbleB likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •