User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: Okay, 90% off Christmas Clearance at Target has GOT to be coming!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i was gonna go monday morn...but the weather is very wet & icey. wouldnt it be neat if someone here actually worked at target & could give us all the early sale announcments. ;-)

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

im considering going in the morning by bus if I do.. i'll update.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Brave!!! Be careful and good luck, it's going to be icy in ON.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    im considering going in the morning by bus if I do.. i'll update.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My favourite Britney one is Midnight Fantasy. Always get compliments on that one. Look for that one and check if you like it too
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    I saw a Brittney Spears gift set and an Elizabeth Taylor gift set I would like to give as gifts. I am hoping they are reduced during the week.

*fingers crossed*
    ericaraina likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Brave!!! Be careful and good luck, it's going to be icy in ON.
    I wish I could go to target tomorrow.

Thanks for peopel in the GTA with updates about what's left. I don't know who it was if it was on this particular thread, that was saying people on FB target are saying you can get a price adjustment. I can't remember if I wrote what happened to me at Square one target when I spent half an hour looking for a plug to try out lights but it's getting really ugly with trolls on there.

It's to the extent that you cannot even voice a negative experience at teh store without people jumping down your throats

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by floppy View Post
    I wish I could go to target tomorrow.

Thanks for peopel in the GTA with updates about what's left. I don't know who it was if it was on this particular thread, that was saying people on FB target are saying you can get a price adjustment. I can't remember if I wrote what happened to me at Square one target when I spent half an hour looking for a plug to try out lights but it's getting really ugly with trolls on there.

It's to the extent that you cannot even voice a negative experience at teh store without people jumping down your throats
    yeah, their facebook page is nuts, I posted a compliant on their page and dam*, someone said I m getting paid by a competitor store to set up an account just to complaint on target, wtf, really?! who have that kinda of time just to do that. I m guessing people making those kinda of comments are people who works for target and wants to protect their name.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    yeah, their facebook page is nuts, I posted a compliant on their page and dam*, someone said I m getting paid by a competitor store to set up an account just to complaint on target, wtf, really?! who have that kinda of time just to do that. I m guessing people making those kinda of comments are people who works for target and wants to protect their name.
    Yeah I think I must have seen your msg because it looks familiar. I had that some person say that if I expected good service I should have gone to holt's. He posted a smile so I figured, ok sarcasm but well meant. Then this other troll goes on and says what would have been the harm if I lost a few dollars on lights that didn't work. What would the big deal have been.

I agree though, I am very certain those people must work for Target. I'm still creeped out bout it though. That people can be that mean to people they don't even know. Geez
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I quickly went on target canada on fb and it's soooo negative on there!!
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yeah lots of trolls on that page. Such RUDE comments (found your post there, Cinpow). I haven't gone on their page for months because of the trolls and it is pretty useless for customer service anyway (they ignore many requests, even positive questions/comments asking for help on how to spend money at their stores). Why bother wasting time on their page?

Sorry that people trying to spend money in your store are such an inconvenience.
    Floor staff is mostly good, but their social media =

EDIT: Just read a comment on their FB page, that someone only goes there to read the snarky comments. They need to control the personal attacks on that page.

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Jan 6th, 2014 at 12:03 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah lots of trolls on that page. Such RUDE comments (found your post there, Cinpow). I haven't gone on their page for months because of the trolls and it is pretty useless for customer service anyway (they ignore many requests, even positive questions/comments asking for help on how to spend money at their stores). Why bother wasting time on their page?

Sorry that people trying to spend money in your store are such an inconvenience.
    Floor staff is mostly good, but their social media =

EDIT: Just read a comment on their FB page, that someone only goes there to read the snarky comments. They need to control the personal attacks on that page.
    I never knew it was that dirty over there. I went to go look at Walmart and I don't see the amount of trolls on there as I see over at target. Do you really think it's target employees though?
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I don't think it's Target employees being the trolls, I think it's just trolls, but it looks like it's time for Target to ban some of those commenters who contribute nothing except offend other commenters. One person called another commenter "stupid," and they even keep diet pill spam posts up (one has been up for 16 hours!)

I remember seeing a Target job posting when they were looking for a social media page manager so I am guessing it is still run internally and not by a social media agency. What a negative place their FB page is!
    I never knew it was that dirty over there. I went to go look at Walmart and I don't see the amount of trolls on there as I see over at target. Do you really think it's target employees though?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't think it's Target employees being the trolls, I think it's just trolls, but it looks like it's time for Target to ban some of those commenters who contribute nothing except offend other commenters. One person called another commenter "stupid," and they even keep diet pill spam posts up (one has been up for 16 hours!)

I remember seeing a Target job posting when they were looking for a social media page manager so I am guessing it is still run internally and not by a social media agency. What a negative place their FB page is!
    Was the job posting on FB? What's the point of trolling for the sake of trolling though?

Ugh, I don't want to read the post about someone being called 'stupid' I actually blocked a user on there today. Sorry I know this is getting off topic but I think it's also important as SC that we know we are not welcome to air complaints on the target social media page.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was in my target yesterday and they said Monday is 90 percent off day!! I am on the west coast but will be going for sure!! I also got king size sheets for 14.99!! I am loving Target for their clearance!!
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Posted your personal page so we don't derail this thread lol.
    Was the job posting on FB? What's the point of trolling for the sake of trolling though?

Ugh, I don't want to read the post about someone being called 'stupid' I actually blocked a user on there today. Sorry I know this is getting off topic but I think it's also important as SC that we know we are not welcome to air complaints on the target social media page.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

its here!!!!! stocked up early this AM! got a ton of stuff dirt cheap...stockings for the boys are done for next year, was able to replace my lights that broke in the ice storm for outside and buy lighted garland. Also scored a beautiful mens robe for 5.00
    torontogal12 likes this.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information