User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By petsrfun101

Thread: Personal coupon - bonus points

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This week I had a coupon for bonus points on any Vaseline product. I went in and bought 4, but only got 1x bonus points. Should I have gotten the bonus points on all 4, or would I have had to do 4 separate transactions in order to get them? It says can only be used once, which is why I purchased them all on the same transaction. I was planning to write to them to find out, but wondered if others have been able to get their personal bonus points on multiples of the item.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

SC Fan
    Trading Score
    289 (100%)

you never get the personal bonus points more than once in a transaction, sometimes the pay only $_ personal coupons and the money off personal coupons work on more than one product in the same transaction and sometimes they don't, you could always try doing separate transactions for each some cashiers let you do it and some don't, hope this helps
    Last edited by petsrfun101; Sun, Jan 12th, 2014 at 05:32 PM.
    luckbealady likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by petsrfun101 View Post
    you never get the personal bonus points more than once in a transaction, sometimes the pay only $_ personal coupons and the money off personal coupons work on more than one product in the same transaction and sometimes they don't, you could always try doing separate transactions for each some cashiers let you do it and some don't, hope this helps
    Thanks; I paid with points so I won't be returning them in order to try separating transactions, but I will keep this in mind for next time!

Thread Information