Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By maryboberry
  • 2 Post By Patty Smyth
  • 1 Post By GeorgiaK

Thread: Pharmaprix and mail in

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi All, so yesterday along with my Target xmas brag, I stopped by Pharmaprix. My purchases includede:
    4 pepsi $4.00 for 4
    4 (6 X 750 ml) 7-up each $1.99
    4 packs of Lays chips each $1.99
    4 Lays stack chips $0.99 each

Made sure this stuff went over $20!!!! Want my mail-in.

Now I will send my $20 mail in rebate for Lays/Pepsi products...but I also added enough things which included the following (I will list as many as I remember, the actual bill is in my purse, so I am going by memory) and made my $75 total so that I can accumulate my points to get my 18 000 Optimum points.

4 sugars $1.77 each
    4 Air fresheners $0.99 each
    4 Lipton Sidekicks $0.99 each
    2 butters for $5.00 each
    4 Top Ramen 4/$1.00
    4 boxes of tissues $0.59 each
    4 paper towels $0.59 each
    1 mozarella cheese, wanted the Saputo at $6.99, but they were out, bought the one at $7.99 because I needed it for pizzas that night
    2 eggs for $5.00
    4 Parisienne bleach $0.99 each
    1 veg oil $4.99
    4 cans corn $0.99 each

I know I'm forgetting more items, but you get the drift, all amazing things we need for the home for $75- $25 I will get from my Optimum points-$20 worth of coupons I'll get back from Pepsi. Therefore more or less I calculated $75-$25-$20= $30 ish dollars for all of the above!!! (not including taxes)
    Down side, besides plus my cart over flowing, took forever for the girl at the cash to punch in all this stuff when she realizes that I did not get my points. Why you ask? Well, turns out she told me I reached my $75, she included the consignment for the bottles, which the cash register does not consider in the $75. So...they had to undo my entire bill, I had to unbag all my items, and they had to re-enter all the items, as I added a few items at a time to make sure I hit that $75 mark. Phew, now that was a hard day's work, but so worth it!
    This thread is currently associated with: Knorr, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Target
    Patty Smyth and ticul like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ugh I hate when they have to redo the whole thing , but at least you got your points in the end.
    GeorgiaK and maryboberry like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Great going on getting your points. Have to agree with you that it is a pain but well worth it.
    maryboberry likes this.

Thread Information