Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By scouponer
  • 2 Post By Shirnette
  • 2 Post By Patty Smyth

Thread: cold weather target clearance brag

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So was totally bummed that 'christmas stuff went on clearance yesterday and having to work all week and thinking I wouldn't get there before everything was gone. But due to cold weather I got to leave work this morning at 10:30 so ran to Target and got 5 bags of wrap and bows, christmas sprinkles, ribbon, boxes, bags, paper plates etc. Saw a bunch of plastic decorated plates, and ceramic snowman mugs with lids and snowmen cookie jars, baking pans, tea towels etc but not on 90% off but with clearance stickers so they said that they were at prices marked so I didn't buy them. although if I knew my favourite cashier Sarah was going to cash me out I would have given it a try as she gave me 90% off on a really great pair of tongs already on clearance for $4 so only a dollar. Also the dollar spot stuff wasn't on sale anymore, even the scarfs, fuzzy socks and gloves that were on 70% earlier so she said to grab what I wanted and she would ring them in at 90% off so super happy about that. didn't make much money today but saved so much it was worth leaving early. now I can have a nap after all my hard work shopping. LOL
    This thread is currently associated with: Target

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Great you got a break from work to catch up on your Target clearance shopping. Looks like I'm gonna have to go soon as the cold weather won't let up & I'm afraid all the nice 90% Xmas stuff will be gone if I keep delaying getting out...Brrr but go you!
    avoncallingu and torontogal12 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Glad you got the deals. I saw those cookie jars too and was tempted but like you said they were not 90%
    avoncallingu and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Congratulations on your finds!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Thread Information