User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They occasionally do limit regular items too but they are stricter on it when using coupons
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

Funny how that works eh!!! No they do not have a limit on anything but coupons. i asked the manager when I was there a couple months ago (for the last time lol). They said the manager said that a family only needs 6 of something.
    Well who is he to decide... I have 4 kids and 2 adults here 6 does not go that far in my house!!
    But I guess the manager thinks that non couponing families can get more or else they would have put a limit on all sale items!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Strange question but do they limit everything or just "couponing items"? I never see them limiting bags of chips or bottles of pop when they are on sale and I see people with a lot more than six items the same.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amanda4 View Post
    Funny how that works eh!!! No they do not have a limit on anything but coupons. i asked the manager when I was there a couple months ago (for the last time lol). They said the manager said that a family only needs 6 of something.
    Well who is he to decide... I have 4 kids and 2 adults here 6 does not go that far in my house!!
    But I guess the manager thinks that non couponing families can get more or else they would have put a limit on all sale items!!
    I asked the Store Manager at WM (Larry) and he told me the 6 coupon limit was for other store coupons..ie: rexall and coupon zone.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Hmm. Seems like everyday it's different. LOL! Well some people don't realize we don't have coupons for everything(ie/school supplies)and we pay like everyone else. The strange thing was my cashier told me that after he had rung them in. I guess he thought I wouldn't care about an extra without a coupon. I wasn't going to make a big deal about it. We will always find some where else to go.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

if you go to the customer service desk there is a picture of the manager and her name at white oaks. I was told a limit of 6 coupons in general. they seem to change this, or dont convey to their employees at that store what they mean by their limits.

they also adjusted my $1 coupon for a 99 cent item. i just find it amusing. then the same cashier rang in my free product coupons seperately so i didnt pay tax because she feels you shouldnt have to pay tax on them.

interesting store to say the least. too bad its right near my work.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I was there a few weeks ago with a whack of Gillette b3S5 coupons, and the cashier was unsure of how to process them, as she said that one of the managers was VERY strict about the 6 coupon limit. Thankfully, that particular manager wasn't working that day, so whichever manager she called said that she could process all the coupons. The poor cashier seemed scared at the prospect of making a mistake- clearly it's not a great place to work!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oooh that manager is the worsssttt! She's always so rude when i try to ask her questions politely. She always looks so miserable.
    Swagbucks is the best way to get free stuff! Try it. please use my referral link 90$ in paypal gift cards so far http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Lyssapaquette475

http://www.zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=lyssapaquette475 <- i'm new please use referral

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Hehehe.

What's to stop you from buying six, taking the packages to your car and come back in as a "new" customer and buying six more?
    Do you think the manager would follow you around the store on the second visit?
    Actually, that happened to me and notpc at a Zellers in North Vancouver. That woman was a hag over the .99 snuggle sheets. She came over to the other side of the store to check if we were back and she refused to sell them to us. Never setting foot in that store again.

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

I was told the same thing at WhiteOaks Walmart. Could only get 6 - advil 10 pack and use the $4.00 off coupons. The manager said it was store policy. Whatever!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by knitting nurse View Post
    I was told the same thing at WhiteOaks Walmart. Could only get 6 - advil 10 pack and use the $4.00 off coupons. The manager said it was store policy. Whatever!!!
    Seriously,I got 6 dawn(pm'd), 2 aspirin, 12 gillette shave cream and 8 puffs!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Wonder why they're limiting - they get their money back from the companies, doesn't make sense!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmommyof1 View Post
    Wonder why they're limiting - they get their money back from the companies, doesn't make sense!
    To allow others to buy some, we get them free or close to it and people DO clear shelves, and this is especially true for overage items. Then they have many unhappy customers come in because they wanted some of an item and its gone. Like the Advil, 60 caplets (6x10) is plenty of 'normal use' they dont expect people to be buying 20 packs at a time
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information