User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Finally, My Target Brag! :D With Pics

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow, great brag and lots of great deals. I am :-( there is no Target here but, I am very happy for peoples that did get some niceeeeeee dealssss. Thank you fr sharing...
    oscarandme and acosta like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

oh wow nicely done! I got that snowflake rug/bath mat for 9.99 just after xmas when things were just 50% off its so nice and soft.
    oscarandme and acosta like this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Oh I love that snowflake rug and the bundt cake holder too. The bundt cake thingy was 11.49 last time I saw it then it was gone.

Fabulous finds, that is why I love photos it shows more of what our finds were and you FOUND..... Thank you so much for sharing and all the work. You will be ready for Christmas next year and everyone you shop for too. Nice!
    acosta likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Whoa! Great deals on the bakeware, especially the bundt cake. I went to my Target yesterday looking for it but they didn't have it and it looked like they had no bakeware on clearance :-(.. There were tons and tons of ornaments and gift wrapping but not many people were buying them, I kinda felt sorry for the store
    acosta likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    oh wow nicely done! I got that snowflake rug/bath mat for 9.99 just after xmas when things were just 50% off its so nice and soft.
    I had no idea where the rug came from. I was walking the store and an employee came across it. He scanned it with his gun and said "I guess this is Christmas". I asked "How much"... "$1.99"..... me: "sold!"
    I showed my sister and she now wants one. I think it was a one-off.
    Glad you got your hands on it, too!

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    Oh I love that snowflake rug and the bundt cake holder too. The bundt cake thingy was 11.49 last time I saw it then it was gone.

Fabulous finds, that is why I love photos it shows more of what our finds were and you FOUND..... Thank you so much for sharing and all the work. You will be ready for Christmas next year and everyone you shop for too. Nice!
    I also enjoy the photos people post, too!! The bundt cake holder is pretty awesome because it has the bundt cake tin in there too!! I had no idea! I hope you can find one too!
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    I had no idea where the rug came from. I was walking the store and an employee came across it. He scanned it with his gun and said "I guess this is Christmas". I asked "How much"... "$1.99"..... me: "sold!"
    I showed my sister and she now wants one. I think it was a one-off.
    Glad you got your hands on it, too!
    And its cotton great deal. Mine is mostly white with blue edge and blue snowflakes, so they do come in different colours. I'll definitely be on the lookout for more of them.
    Shwa Girl and acosta like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information