User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By imasham

Thread: Two great buys today

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It's been awhile since I posted anything but I had two good buys today that I wanted to mention. First was at No Frills (I went to the Strathcona store) where they had Catelli spaghetti sauce on for $1. These jars were only 640ml compared to a typical 680 but the equivalent price would be $1.06 so it was still a very nice price. I bought 74 jars and there was still lots left. The biggest thing to watch for was that their lineups were exceptionally long today because of their sale. It was a 14 minute wait for me but the sale price was worth it.

The second sale was at Superstore where they have Hidden Valley Ranch dressing on for $2.47. I've been waiting for a sale on this for a very long time but I wanted the Spicy variety which Superstore has never seemed to carry. When my wife went to check she reported that this was the case again but something told me to look as well and I found a dozen bottles. This product is one of only two where I am willing to pay the higher price for a name brand product (the other being Lee and Perrins worcestershire sauce). The best part is that I've been holding on to a whole bunch of $1 off coupons that expire at the end of February so I got them for $1.47 each. I bought all they had so perhaps they've just started carrying this variety as they weren't displayed with the others which is why my wife missed them. We went through the self-checkout and manually had to enter the 12 coupons but otherwise had no issues using them.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, No Frills
    Last edited by imasham; Tue, Jan 14th, 2014 at 01:39 AM.
    peachy1 likes this.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Nice deals.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

At the No Frills on 97 Street, they had Holiday Rice Krispies 440g for $2.00 a box. I used the $1.50 Websaver coupon, so it made for a great deal - perfect for making Rice Krispie squares! The best before date isn't until September 9, 2014, so lots of time to use them up. There's also a $0.75 manufacturer coupon floating around. If anyone is interested, they are located in the pop aisle - down the centre.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's so fuuny.

Thread Information