User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 9 NEW Quaker Products Coming Soon

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I saw the display of new products the strawbetry coe is yogurt granola bars. The single serve oatmeal were included. They were displayed with the buy 3 g1 free coupons

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looking forward to them!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Although the promotion seems entertaining, I would check the ingredients first for anyone not wanting extra loads of salt/sugar/fat, most granola products are famous for adding extra non essential things. This is what gets to me about Quaker Brand. I associate them with " healthy food " ....well I used to, but not anymore. Just plain oatmeal is the only thing I would trust to be actually healthy.
    Anna Michele likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

We're giving away one Quaker Canada prize pack each day for nine days featuring our nine new products!
    Enter now for your chance to win!† Plus for every friend that enters the contest, you'll get a bonus entry!

† No purchase necessary. Open to Canadian residents (excluding Quebec), who are age of majority or older at the time of entry. Mathematical skill-testing question required. Contest Period: January 24, 2014 at 10:00 am ET to February 2, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm ET. Nine (9) Quaker prize packs available to be won (ARV $27.50 CDN each); one (1) to be awarded each day. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received each day during the Contest Period. Some conditions/restrictions apply. For full contest rules, click here.

Referral link in my signature
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Tue, Jan 28th, 2014 at 01:14 PM.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Referral link in my signature
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Tue, Jan 28th, 2014 at 01:15 PM.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Bought some at Walmart. $2.77 - $1 from Walmart mag.

Soft Baked Oatmeal cookies are my favourite cookies, generally. Bought the Cranberry and Yogurt but was not impressed.

Has dried cranberries and mega sweet yogurt chips. Really sweet tasting. I have been known to have a sweet tooth and these were even too much for me.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I found a display with the cookies at RCSS and I really want to try the Blueberry Almond ones!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Dd tried one of the new oatmeal cups and wasnt impressed. She said it tasted like baby food!
    sun_shine likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The oatmeal cups aren't new. Dollarama had them over a year ago for a while. I bought a lot of them and threw them into my desk at work for a quick lunch on a busy day.

The item I'm most excited about is their flavoured granolas. I bought some in the US in October and loved it. I was rationing what I had left because I enjoyed it so much. I saw them in Extra Foods on Friday and bought a half dozen boxes of each flavour. Figured if they don't sell at least I have a stock pile!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought the soft baked Oatmeal cookies this weekend but bought the blueberry/almond flavor. I love that they are individually wrapped and found them to be a perfect size for a quick morning snack. I bought the individual oatmeals last year but the packaging shown above is new. Oatmeal is a favorite food of mine so I can't wait to find these to stash in my locker at work.
    sweetmomma and Anna Michele like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I tried the berry oatmeal cup yesterday. I had picked it up from FreshCo for $1.25-$1 coupon a few weeks back. Even when I opened the package and smelled it I suspected that it would be heading into the garbage, but I tried it anyway; sure enough, it went into the garbage Hate wasting food when so many people have none, but I didn't see how forcing myself to eat something that would likely come back up would help anybody. I'm a steel-cut oatmeal fan, so I should have suspected that I wouldn't like this and saved my coupon for some cookies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information