User Tag List

Thread: Contest Sites

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Fellow Couponers! As I have only recently started entering contests, and aside from a $10.00 instant win on Canadian Tire Contest (which I was thankful for even so!) I haven't yet won anything but no thoughts of giving up yet! I use Smart Canucks all the time and I have checked into other contest/sweepstake sites and am curious if anyone else uses them also? Smart Canucks seems to be on top of almost all the contests and am leary of entering through a site that may be mainly spam generating.

Any thoughts or comments on how you filter through potential problem sites?

Thanks for any feedback - appreciate it!
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I love the thought of getting things free and absolutely winning contests.......BUT I have lost any hope as well. I have entered every contest you can possibly think of and not one win. Good Luck to anybody else.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Did anyone watch the program on TLC about the contests? The people who enter the contests each and every time are called sweepers and they know all the tricks of the trade. They spend every waking moment entering contests. One of the ladies has never paid for appliances for the last 15 years.
    Me, I rarely enter contests because I figure most of them just want your name and email/address so you will receive lots of junk mail and spam.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I pretty much stick with contests from known companies, magazines, etc.
    Not into doing the blog or FB contests at all, or just random contests. Just not worth it.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi and thanks for the responses! Yes, I caught the last half of the Sweepstakes Show last night and searched to see if it was going to be a regular program but couldnt find - wow - some amazing amazing wins! I have never done the grocery shopping searching for instant win possibilities, nor have I yet to dig through recycling bins but who knows!

I find as well that I only enter contests from known companies, and really prefer not to do the facebook or blog contests but am thinking they may be the way of the future!

I used to enter contests years back on the piece of paper with hand drawn UPC so find the online entry so easy and cheap!

Hope you don't give up on the contesting - you just never know!

Thread Information