User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: FREE $10 Gift Card WUB 5 Activia Yogurt Products (Mail-in, until May 10)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

They didn't say anything about PO Box, just said that even with the new date it is considered the same promotion
    Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    Even with different PO BOX #?
    Angela273 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I received my $10 prepaid VISA last week.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Have anyone tried to use a UPC from a tub(650/750g)?
    That is what I subitted. The UPCs from the big tubs was all that I mailed in (no other varieties), and I recieved the $10 card last week.
    Silk and theo44 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Thank you, Angela273

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quick question would the package of activia Greek count for this promotion? (I mean the cardboard pack of 4 little 100 gms tubs) just happened to find some super cheap today at Loblaws.
    Thanks
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    Quick question would the package of activia Greek count for this promotion? (I mean the cardboard pack of 4 little 100 gms tubs) just happened to find some super cheap today at Loblaws.
    Thanks
    It's an Activia product so it should be good.
    emg likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For anyone that's received that visa cards, how were you able to activate them? Both the 1-866 number and the website option require a 4 digit access code, but none of the info I received had any reference to this. Thanks in advance!

Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgreg View Post
    For anyone that's received that visa cards, how were you able to activate them? Both the 1-866 number and the website option require a 4 digit access code, but none of the info I received had any reference to this. Thanks in advance!
    innaor and torontogal12 like this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I sent my Mir for the second deadline at the end of April I believe and have not received anything. How long would it take? Thank you
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Has anyone had any trouble using it? I've tried at two supermarkets and both times it has been declined. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dadsaver View Post
    Has anyone had any trouble using it? I've tried at two supermarkets and both times it has been declined. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
    Yes I have been having trouble using mine. Tried twice yesterday at Walmart and Shoppers, wouldn't work at either place. Then rechecked online and said I do have a $10.00 balance. Tried at Co-op today still no luck. Guess I'm going to have to call the number on the card.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I just got a letter saying too bad, out of stock, no gift card. Even though they extended the promotion after I had sent mine in??
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You need to tell them to input the amount charged to Visa as exactly $10. They may be trying to charge the full amount on the card and it will be declined. I had to explain this like 3x to the cashier before she understood. Then pay the remainder with other tender (note, some cash registers may not accept another credit card for the remainder so be prepared to pay cash or debit if you have to)

Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ginger150 View Post
    I just got a letter saying too bad, out of stock, no gift card. Even though they extended the promotion after I had sent mine in??
    Sorry to hear that ginger150. That totally sucks. Bet we are going to have some disappointed people. Danone Activia could have at least send a FPC for the inconvenience.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I called them and she said she would activate the card for me. I thought the card was already activated. I went online and thought I had activated it, but guess not. But when I checked yesterday it was showing I had a $10.00 balance.

When I tried using mine at the stores, I had them enter $10.00 for me. and one place I even paid the amount cash and having a $10.00 balance for the gift card that I tried using.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information