User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: FREE $10 Gift Card WUB 5 Activia Yogurt Products (Mail-in, until May 10)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I just received the letter saying I already got one, but it was for the January 1st to February 10 that I got it for. I sent in another one for the March 1 to April 10 promo they had going on.

Also, has anyone heard anything about their new promo with Shakira where you enter your email address? I was reading their terms and conditions and it says it requires all your information, but all it asked me for was my email address. Has anyone heard of anyone winning anything since its a daily draw? And where do they post their winners?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Kind of ticked off too.... like Ginger - just got a form letter with the box "out of stock" checked off on it.... nothing else -
    Why would they go to the effort of offering this promo during 3 separate periods if they didn't have stock ... and if no stock - why not a "sorry - here's a Danone certificate for your efforts" .... really disappointed with Danone...

Mine was sent in for the 2nd promo period (April 9) .... so all the ones after that would also get "out of stock".....
    Last edited by dahliagrower; Mon, Jun 2nd, 2014 at 10:21 PM.
    hcao likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sent one for the April to May promo period and also received the out of stock rejection notice.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ginger150 View Post
    I just got a letter saying too bad, out of stock, no gift card. Even though they extended the promotion after I had sent mine in??
    That's not a good feeling for me. I sent mine like the end of March but still nothing in the mailbox as of today.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got my card in the mailbox last week. Sorry to hear that many people didn't get theirs. So unfair. I sent mine at the beginning of April and got it.
    Last edited by emg; Tue, Jun 3rd, 2014 at 02:32 PM.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I sent them an email but of course they haven't written back. It just peeves me that I sent it in April, and after I sent mine they extended the promo, but they didn't have enough stock? Terrible marketing.
    free*is*best and hcao like this.
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    144 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ginger150 View Post
    I sent them an email but of course they haven't written back. It just peeves me that I sent it in April, and after I sent mine they extended the promo, but they didn't have enough stock? Terrible marketing.
    same here and my friend too, I should send an email too,

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I didn't participate in this one but last year they had promotion with Oikos with an appetizer (or dessert set, can't remember what exactly) and I participated in that. Sent out my proof of payment and everything required. It was done at the beginning o the promotion too. Didn't hear back from them for few months so wrote to them, didn't hear back in my email but got a letter a week after I emailed them that they ran out of the appetizer set. I was pretty upset about it since I bought Oikos on full price without a coupon to get the set. I did get 1 FPC for 1 Oikos 500 gm tub and 20% off Stokes which I threw it out. When I wrote to them on their FB page they said somebody would contact me but no body every contacted me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received the letter with reason "Out of stock" ticked on Mon, even though I had sent my request in with potentially 6 weeks remaining on the offer. So, I called customer service that day, then Tues, missed a follow up message Wed. that they were looking into it with the 3rd party company handling the mailout of the gift card and just got a call back. The Danone fellow was very nice and apologetic and basically said the company handling this for them, messed up. My guy says they are straightening this out and everyone who got the "out of stock" area ticked will get the gift card. Hopefully it won't take too long!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Thanks Lee23 .... I called earlier in the week too and the person I spoke to said it didn't sound right and a "supervisor" would get back to me .... no one did. they are probably inundated with all of us that got these letters (which completely didn't make sense) calling them or emailing ..... Thanks for letting us all know what you found out.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Again, does anyone know anything about the new promo that's going on?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by all about saving View Post
    Again, does anyone know anything about the new promo that's going on?
    Sorry - don't know anything about the new promo ---- and wouldn't be interested unless they make good on the current promo! They have some fixing to do ....
    hcao and N@t@ like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Just got a phone call from Danone - explained there was an error - will be sending the $10 gift card .... confirmed address. Glad to hear that they are fixing the error .... although it is 7:15am here .... good thing it's a workday!
    emg likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

So, has anyone who received the "accidental" letter actually received the gift card?
    hcao and dahliagrower like this.
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

No - not yet .... got a phone call a few weeks ago (7:00am our time - thank goodness I was up and functional ) and they said they would be sending out a replacement for the error ... nothing yet

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information