User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: PC Plus Points - In Store - Superstore West

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Personally love the idea of this - will see what I can find in good ol Winnipeg - I get so upset seeing a deal and then realizing the poster is in Ontario and it doesn't apply to us!!
    scbpooh likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

The PC PlusTM program will be unavailable in store, online and via the mobile app from Sunday, February 16 at 11:00pm EST until Monday, Feb 17th at 9:00am EST. just a little info in case people may miss it.
    Colsgirl and harbie like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

In store promo 500pts Lunch mate stackers, might end tomorrow when the new flyer takes affect

They were on for $1.99 and I had a personal offer for another 500pts which made each one $1, best part I picked the ones that have the $8 worth of coupons inside!!!! Yahoo $1 a piece is awesome

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by michigan803 View Post
    The PC PlusTM program will be unavailable in store, online and via the mobile app from Sunday, February 16 at 11:00pm EST until Monday, Feb 17th at 9:00am EST. just a little info in case people may miss it.

Has anyone had issues where the cash register freezes from swiping their PC Plus card? It's happened... twice!
    harbie likes this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

There were some updates about the cash register freezing on the regular PC Points thread. Something to do with the PC Plus card not being linked to the PC Mastercard or something.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ah2k View Post
    Has anyone had issues where the cash register freezes from swiping their PC Plus card? It's happened... twice!
    I had that happen at the Langley location a few days ago. When I swiped my PC MasterCard the register shut down and needed to be rebooted by the supervisor and had to go to CS to finish the transaction and manually go through EVERY item that had points on them and calculate them and add them manually ( and I still am missing some!)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I had that happen at the Langley location a few days ago. When I swiped my PC MasterCard the register shut down and needed to be rebooted by the supervisor and had to go to CS to finish the transaction and manually go through EVERY item that had points on them and calculate them and add them manually ( and I still am missing some!)

Sorry to hear! I don't know why it happens either. I am not sure if it's when they swipe the PC Plus card, because if I remember correctly, they had swiped it at the end of the transaction. But I'm not sure. Do you remember? Or is it just the system. lol.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

When I was at the langley location the other day, they scanned my phone a few times and it didn't show up. The cashier had to manually enter it.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ah2k View Post
    Sorry to hear! I don't know why it happens either. I am not sure if it's when they swipe the PC Plus card, because if I remember correctly, they had swiped it at the end of the transaction. But I'm not sure. Do you remember? Or is it just the system. lol.
    The guy had scanned a few of my items then I swiped my PC MasterCard and then when he grabbed the next item and scanned it then it died. They have always scanned a few items and then my card with no problem???

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

The guy had scanned a few of my items then I swiped my PC MasterCard and then when he grabbed the next item and scanned it then it died. They have always scanned a few items and then my card with no problem???
    This happened to me on Saturday too. I am hoping that the downtime they had on Sunday, they have updated the software and fixed the problems.
    harbie likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Langley has the lysol no touch soap dispenser on for $5.19. No bonus points but still a good price.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Also more pc cookies on clearance

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Don't think these were mentioned in flyer
    harbie, renegado and DianneS like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They really need to fix their scanners so they can scan from cell phones, cause I always get the rude cashiers that feel like its an extra waste of time to type the number from my phone..... sorry not my fault your company isn't prepared enough for your points system if they put out an app that doesnt work well with your tills
    http://etsy.me/1nD3zqD - FREE $5 ETSY CREDIT

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information