User Tag List

Page 135 of 536 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

  1. #2011
    CaToonie r.ringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    228
    Likes Received
    362
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)



    I have returned bras with tags still on them

    Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2
    ROMEO and cinpow like this.

  2. #2012
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    22,995
    Likes Received
    13884
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by BCcheapMom View Post
    At my Target in BC all of the dollar spot items were $0.30 EXCEPT the Hello Kitty stuff. I asked customer service about the Hello Kitty since it was clearly labelled Easter on the play packs and the clerk tried to insist that they never mark down dollar spot items, I held my ground as everything else came up in sale and she adjusted the prices for me. I think they don't have much of a clue because I asked about the new coupon booklets and 2 clerks insisted that they only mail coupons!
    It depends what they "fill" that area with, because if there are empty spots they fill it with other products, so there could be lots of seasonal items there or not. And just because something looks like an easter item does not mean that it is necessarily on clearance. Most easter clearance seems to be ringing up properly at the cash so if it doesn't come up clearance then no it is probably not included.
    anisa, ROMEO, Patty Smyth and 1 others like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  3. #2013
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,426
    Likes Received
    30474
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Squareone location all Easter stuffs are 90% off, got a bunny basket for 90cents, some chocolate 39 cents but got home found out they already broke into million pieces even though the foil wrapping looks only slightly dented. Lesson learned.

    The sippy cups are also 39 cents (90% off also). I didn't have enough time to check out other department. There are some clothes on sale but not yet reach the $5 level so will check back later.
    What brand of sippy cups im in dire need did they have the straw or spout. Were they with baby stuff or with eadter clearance?
    Thanks

    Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    ROMEO likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  4. #2014
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9
    Likes Received
    17
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by ahatt View Post

    The Nate Berkus decor stuff is now 50%, quite a lot of stuff left...pillows, wall decor, lamps, baskets, etc.
    I also checked to see if the Carter's clearance rack had gone down to 50% off, but it's still 30% off.
    Some Easter stuff at the front marked 90%, and a bit left at the back of the store.
    I really can't wait for the Nate Berkus stuff to be 70% off (I doubt it will get to 90%). Hope it will be this week. Nate Berkus is definitely not selling here in Quebec. Good for us
    ROMEO and ahatt like this.

  5. #2015
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    274
    Likes Received
    880
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    It depends what they "fill" that area with, because if there are empty spots they fill it with other products, so there could be lots of seasonal items there or not. And just because something looks like an easter item does not mean that it is necessarily on clearance. Most easter clearance seems to be ringing up properly at the cash so if it doesn't come up clearance then no it is probably not included.
    Yeah I get that - most of the stuff was clearly Spring/Summer stuff and very little was Easter which is why I price checked everything - I think, though, that if an item from the area is marked "Easter" on the packaging, with pictures of eggs and bunnies or if it says 'Happy Valentine's Day' (as one of my purchases was) than it should be included in the overall store pricing for that season and not be considered regular merchandise as eventually, as it doesn't sell to other consumers it will be evaluated and adjusted.
    ROMEO likes this.

  6. #2016
    Senior Canuck dizzyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    803
    Likes Received
    1287
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by dsquared View Post
    I really can't wait for the Nate Berkus stuff to be 70% off (I doubt it will get to 90%). Hope it will be this week. Nate Berkus is definitely not selling here in Quebec. Good for us
    Nate Berkus bedding in Kingston location now 70% off!
    ahatt likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

    So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

  7. #2017
    Senior Canuck dizzyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    803
    Likes Received
    1287
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Easter items now at 90% reduction at Kingston location. Nothing is scanning properly, though. Some items scanning at 70% off, others at full price despite being clearly marked on the shelf as clearance. Spent a looooooong time at checkout this morning waiting for all the adjustments to be made, as well as problems with price matching with a manufacturer's coupon. *sigh* I wish their checkout computers were a little more user (and customer) friendly! A bit bummed about a group of items I had purchased, which scanned at $0.30 but I realized when I got home they should have been $0.10. The cashier said the original price was $3, which I accepted as I hadn't seen the price tag until later. Original tag is $1, I bought 5. Oh well. I don't think I'm going to go back to claim the dollar which is rightfully mine LOL
    ROMEO likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

    So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

  8. #2018
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9
    Likes Received
    17
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Nate Berkus bedding in Kingston location now 70% off!
    Damn you!!!! lol I was planning a Target day-off
    ROMEO, dizzyb, ahatt and 1 others like this.

  9. #2019
    CaNewbie amangx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    58
    Likes Received
    134
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    by the way, anyone knows if are allow to refund bras, got two today, tried it at fitting room, feels fine, came home tried it again and realize it was too tight on the band. will they take it back? I know undies they won't, but how about bras?
    Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Usually it's a no no unless it's an online order. They will take it back if it's defective or sometime you can convince them if you return it the same day...like within a few hours. But I don't know Target's policy on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    I hope buying a bra extender for $1.50 at Walmart will save the day for me....just found out about this amazing invention now after wearing bras for almost 17 years. sigh....

    I just saved my $1.50, checked youtube and DIY one in 5 mins out of a really old bra of mine. The cup size was fine, just the strap was too tight. Here is the video if any ladies here need to make some bra adjustments:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71jJWPIqtDM

    Sorry, i know this is off topic for the thread.
    I think it depends on the location. I've returned bras with tags at the trinity location; no problem.
    ROMEO likes this.

  10. #2020
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7568
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    seen these extenders at dollarama too, pkg of 3 with few different colours.
    Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    I hope buying a bra extender for $1.50 at Walmart will save the day for me....just found out about this amazing invention now after wearing bras for almost 17 years. sigh....

    I just saved my $1.50, checked youtube and DIY one in 5 mins out of a really old bra of mine. The cup size was fine, just the strap was too tight. Here is the video if any ladies here need to make some bra adjustments:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71jJWPIqtDM

    Sorry, i know this is off topic for the thread.
    Anna Michele likes this.

  11. #2021
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    345
    Likes Received
    885
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    They have two curved handles on the sides and the lid is an animal face (Sheeps and rabbits) and there is straw at the top, which just sorta sticks out, does not fold orcover up...but 39 cents is nonetheless a great price. Was going to grab one for my niece but forgot, if I get a chance to go today and find one il post a pic
    They were some unknown brand and were with Easter stuff on kitchen end caps
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    What brand of sippy cups im in dire need did they have the straw or spout. Were they with baby stuff or with eadter clearance?
    Thanks

    Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jp-13; Mon, Apr 28th, 2014 at 02:58 PM.

  12. #2022
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,426
    Likes Received
    30474
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Jp-13 View Post
    They have two curved handles on the dudes and the kid is an animal face (Sheeps and rabbits) and there is straw at the top, which just sorta sticks out, does not fold of cover up...but 39 cents is nonetheless a great price. Was going to grab one for my niece but forgot, if I get a chance to go today and find one il post a pic
    thanks so much i grabbed a couple today they had a ton at Queenston rd location

    I also got a 2 pk of plastic bowls orange and yellow for 69c each great for snacks and or cereal or summer picnics
    took a couple candy/sticker eggs ninja turtle and sponge bob for 14c and minnie mouse kinder eggs for 13c
    lots of ninja turtle and a few spongebob no more minnie mouse sorry I took the last 3
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  13. #2023
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,196
    Likes Received
    21130
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Jp-13 View Post
    They have two curved handles on the sides and the lid is an animal face (Sheeps and rabbits) and there is straw at the top, which just sorta sticks out, does not fold orcover up...but 39 cents is nonetheless a great price.
    Read this with the quote hidden and thought WTH
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  14. #2024
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    22,995
    Likes Received
    13884
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by BCcheapMom View Post
    Yeah I get that - most of the stuff was clearly Spring/Summer stuff and very little was Easter which is why I price checked everything - I think, though, that if an item from the area is marked "Easter" on the packaging, with pictures of eggs and bunnies or if it says 'Happy Valentine's Day' (as one of my purchases was) than it should be included in the overall store pricing for that season and not be considered regular merchandise as eventually, as it doesn't sell to other consumers it will be evaluated and adjusted.
    That item may be on its way back to the manufacturer hence why it is not included. It's not up to us to decide that.
    alyshamarie likes this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  15. #2025
    Smart Canuck natynat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    MTL
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,033
    Likes Received
    2437
    Trading Score
    85 (100%)




    Today I found and bought:

    1 pair of white skinny jeans (the "ripped" look) $7.49 - 70% off reg price
    1 dress $12.49 - 50% off regular price
    1 Blink-N-Clean lens drops $2.87 - in the pharmacy section where verything was 70% off
    2 x Fisherman's Friend 2x22 lozenges $0.89 each

    This is the first time that I buy clothing from Target. I'm normally very picky, but the jeans and the dress were absolutely gorgeous and at that price I've got nothing to lose.
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Page 135 of 536 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •