User Tag List

Page 157 of 536 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

May I ask whether it is true that clearance items don't get price adjustment? I asked for price adjustment for a dress and a staff gave me that answer.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bingxing View Post
    May I ask whether it is true that clearance items don't get price adjustment? I asked for price adjustment for a dress and a staff gave me that answer.
    I'm sure I read somewhere that they DO NOT do adjustments on clearance items - but I can't seem to find it on their website at the moment. I think some SCers have been able to, but I'm sure it's completely up to the store.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I seen the corelle dish sets that were 50% are 70% now. Some baby food snack food are on clearance. Saw some Tablets on 30% off they were $299 now $200.
    hcao, Linda Evans, maple7 and 1 others like this.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

There is 100% no adjustments on clearance items. If they allow it, consider yourself lucky. Sale items may be adjusted within a 2 week period, NOT clearance.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Seventh Generation Baby bubble bath, lotion and shampoo 70% off = $2.69 at Surrey Central
    Ciel and hijinx25 like this.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Today I found some OPI nail polish on clearance for 30% off, as well as a John Freida curling iron for 30% off.
    Ciel and hijinx25 like this.
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

And I was told no refund on seasonal clearance item (after X-mas).

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    And I was told no refund on seasonal clearance item (after X-mas).
    If you cannot return seasonal items there will be signs indicating this in the seasonal area. For example, you cannot purchase a halloween costume on October 31st and return it November 1st for obvious reasons, and there is signing to that effect. If there is no signing, then yes you can return it, clearance or not.
    Klepti, Decaf and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

Beaver Canoe home decor stuff is now 50% off.

Also some other kid's decor is on clearance 50% off. I picked up a cute wooden owl piece of art for a gift for $7.49 (reg. $14.99).

Some kids clothing is now 70% off (signs hadn't been updated but stickers were) including some Circo shorts for $1.50.
    There is also some Cherokee shorts for $4 (reg. $8) - used my 40% Cherokee target coupon which expires today.

In the beauty section there is now some Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strips for 50% ($7.49, reg. $14.99), and they had the starter kits for 50% off as well ($17.49, reg. $34.99). The John Freida Curling Iron that I saw the other day is now 50% off ($19.99, reg. $39.99). A few different styles of OPI nail polish is still 30% off ($6.79, reg. $9 something).

A lot of stuff in the pet section is on clearance for 30-70% off. I have picked up a couple of these catnip toys for $1.87 for my two cats and they seem to love them (one is already ripped apart lol).
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by ahatt; Sun, Jun 29th, 2014 at 09:34 PM.
    annedougherty, maple7 and solace76 like this.
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I was at my Target the other day and there was a kids desk reg. 133.99 with a red sticker for 48.99 (or something like that). Forgot to grab a picture though!
    maple7 likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Ancaster Target-ladies clearance racks where the pants are near the wall displays of maxi dresses. Saw three pairs (sizes 6, 8, 14-think that's them) of the Sarah Stevenson cropped shiny blue pants for $19.99 (reg. $39.99). Other side of same rack had three (8, 10, 14) of Sarah's sleeveless blue shirtdresses with floral accents for $29.99 (reg. $59.99). I saw them on Saturday morning, when I was looking at the store to see if any of the knit tops were still around but they must have moved quickly after my May find.

Store has the P&G coupon booklets in that little stand to the right of entrance.

Some Threshold towels are on sale but not all of the patterned ones (unlike the previous anniversary flyer). Noticed some stock has holes i.e. loads of one print hand towel but no matching bath towels on shelf. Only solid towels are on the main display wall; chainwide, someone must have told stores to put the printed towels into the side shelving units. Queenston & Nash had the same display at work in its towel dept too.
    Last edited by Ciel; Sun, Jun 29th, 2014 at 10:13 PM.
    ahatt, annedougherty and maple7 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tiffy1324 View Post
    I was at my Target the other day and there was a kids desk reg. 133.99 with a red sticker for 48.99 (or something like that). Forgot to grab a picture though!
    All of the marked down furniture is 70% off
    Ciel and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Ancaster Target-ladies clearance racks where the pants are near the wall displays of maxi dresses. Saw three pairs (sizes 6, 8, 14-think that's them) of the Sarah Stevenson cropped shiny blue pants for $19.99 (reg. $39.99). Other side of same rack had three (8, 10, 14) of Sarah's sleeveless blue shirtdresses with floral accents for $29.99 (reg. $59.99). I saw them on Saturday morning, when I was looking at the store to see if any of the knit tops were still around but they must have moved quickly after my May find.

Store has the P&G coupon booklets in that little stand to the right of entrance.

Some Threshold towels are on sale but not all of the patterned ones (unlike the previous anniversary flyer). Noticed some stock has holes i.e. loads of one print hand towel but no matching bath towels on shelf. Only solid towels are on the main display wall; chainwide, someone must have told stores to put the printed towels into the side shelving units. Queenston & Nash had the same display at work in its towel dept too.
    The sarah stevenson stuff would likely have been 70% off if you had scanned it, and yes it is only threshold performance towels on sale this week, and yes stuff frequently moves around in Target, it is not an individual store thing, there is a team of employees dedicated to executing such things. "Someone" would be Target Canada lol.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ahatt View Post
    Beaver Canoe home decor stuff is now 50% off.

Also some other kid's decor is on clearance 50% off. I picked up a cute wooden owl piece of art for a gift for $7.49 (reg. $14.99).

Some kids clothing is now 70% off (signs hadn't been updated but stickers were) including some Circo shorts for $1.50.
    There is also some Cherokee shorts for $4 (reg. $8) - used my 40% Cherokee target coupon which expires today.

In the beauty section there is now some Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strips for 50% ($7.49, reg. $14.99), and they had the starter kits for 50% off as well ($17.49, reg. $34.99). The John Freida Curling Iron that I saw the other day is now 50% off ($19.99, reg. $39.99). A few different styles of OPI nail polish is still 30% off ($6.79, reg. $9 something).

A lot of stuff in the pet section is on clearance for 30-70% off. I have picked up a couple of these catnip toys for $1.87 for my two cats and they seem to love them (one is already ripped apart lol).
    I love that owl, I need to go get the sock monkey!!!
    ahatt likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

proctor silex coffee maker 8.99 (org'l price 29.99), microwave carts 14.99 (org'l price $49.99)
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Mon, Jun 30th, 2014 at 06:05 PM.

Thread Information