User Tag List

Page 173 of 536 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Upper James seemed to only be 70% but a 3 pk of water Guns only thing 90% I scanned them All
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

was just at barton st target hamilton....quite a bit of summer games still left, i went for a mario cart but didnt see any. licenced beach towels are still over $7- (mario, angry birds, barbie)
    i got a t=shirt for hubby for $4.50- & some glow sticks for a buck.

couldnt see any of the socks for ,30 cents...cant remember who posted that deal. ;-)
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

One Kobo is more than 50% off - just went into my Target and these are the reduced ones they had:

Kobo Mini RRP $49.99 target price $24.49 50% off (they had 2 colors white and black)
    Kobo Glo RRP $129.99 Target price $49.99 62% off (they had 4 colors black, white, pink and blue)

I had been wanting the Glo for ages, so I used my target card and got another 5% off the sale price
    Deb2011 likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

pet section some items 30%to70% off. cat and dog shampoo .89 cents. medium dog collar 1.79. inserts for dog beds lg. 4.49. plastic pail and shovel for beach .99 cents.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Seems like everything is on clearance. The shelves will be even more bare!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    acosta likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ladies summer shoes sandals are 50% off, kids shoes still has 30% sign, kids dress/clothes 50%, toys are still 70%

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Overlea location (Toronto) did not have much left in the outdoor seasonal toys/games and what they did have was not marked down nearly as much. The shoe section was a disaster, boxes everywhere all over the ground and people rummaging through and tossing boxes around like raccoons in a garbage bin so I avoided that area altogether lol.

Lots of toys marked down but maybe 50-70% max and mostly gun/shooting stuff.

Some VTech Innotab games were down to about $7.50 and those are usually $26 ish so that was a good deal although my DS already had all the ones that were reduced.

Quite a few puzzles marked down, a lot of clothing for all gender/ages but mostly 30% off.

Nothing marked down for BBQ accessories and the patio/outdoor stuff was all gone except a few replacement outdoor large umbrella canopies for about $22.

Overall kind of disappointed, it was my first time at that location and it was really busy with a lot of empty shelves where clearance items used to be. I've had my share of clearance deals in the past though so definitely can't complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Are toys going to be 90% off? Today I was talking to a target employee who told me that this always happens but in my experience after 70% everything is either donated or taken away like what happened with valentines and Easter items.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by emg View Post
    Are toys going to be 90% off? Today I was talking to a target employee who told me that this always happens but in my experience after 70% everything is either donated or taken away like what happened with valentines and Easter items.
    only seasonal items will go down to 90%, toys is not consider to be seasonal items, so the lowest they will get is 70% off. anything that don't get sold may be sent back to the manufacture or get donated.
    Last edited by cinpow; Sat, Jul 19th, 2014 at 12:10 AM.
    emg and r.ringer like this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    only seasonal items will go down to 90%, toys is not consider to be seasonal items, so the lowest they will get is 70% off. anything that don't get sold may be sent back to the manufacture or get donated.
    Thanks cinpow, I don't remember scoring any st valentines at 90% maybe is some stores that do this.
    knitting nurse likes this.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Overlea location (Toronto) did not have much left in the outdoor seasonal toys/games and what they did have was not marked down nearly as much. The shoe section was a disaster, boxes everywhere all over the ground and people rummaging through and tossing boxes around like raccoons in a garbage bin so I avoided that area altogether lol.
    Raccoons in the garbage...too funny and a great analogy!
    Ciel and r.ringer like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

That's what an employee told me today, only seasonal get marked down to 90 . The final markdown for toys is 70%. I bought everything I wanted at 70% but will still keep an eye out for additional markdowns.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

So how can you tell the difference between a "normal " target shopper and a smart Canucks shopper ? A regular shopper sees 70 % off and buys one or two toys for their kids.. A smart Canuck buys one or two CART full's for their kids their family their neighbours for upcoming birthdays Christmas donations... Lol good thing I have a small car I would have gone really crazy if I had an SUV . As it was I was playing Tetris with my trunk to get everything in there

i bought 2x remote helicopters , 2x remote monster trucks , princess dolls and accessories , Lego , magic games my little pony + I managed to find the summer clearance croquet game, bacci game and horseshoes all for 1.99!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    That's what an employee told me today, only seasonal get marked down to 90 . The final markdown for toys is 70%. I bought everything I wanted at 70% but will still keep an eye out for additional markdowns.

Sometimes, somehow, when some items reach 50%, they will restart the 30%-50%-70% circle instead of going to 70%. In another word, if you see a 30% red ticket on top of a 50% red ticket, you can expect up to 85% off. I scored a Fishprice dancing piano at $6.xx (org. $45). That's the best deal I've ever gotten. It's really really really........rare because first, it will take really long time to get to the 85%, second, the item must be totally forgotten by everybody (including the deal hunters like us).
    Anna Michele and hbctrade like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by whypaymore View Post
    Sometimes, somehow, when some items reach 50%, they will restart the 30%-50%-70% circle instead of going to 70%. In another word, if you see a 30% red ticket on top of a 50% red ticket, you can expect up to 85% off. I scored a Fishprice dancing piano at $6.xx (org. $45). That's the best deal I've ever gotten. It's really really really........rare because first, it will take really long time to get to the 85%, second, the item must be totally forgotten by everybody (including the deal hunters like us).
    The dancing piano was just a mistake, it got corrected in the system eventually but of course they had all sold. That is not at all a clearance markdown pattern. Good deal though

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Thread Information