User Tag List

Page 175 of 536 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"They are on the same page for the most part. The outdoor patio items at 70%, and the summer "picnic plastic-type" stuff at 90% off are two different things from two different areas of the store And whatever the sign says make sure to scan the items. A guest could have flipped the sign for whatever reason...someone could have removed the 70% sign for whatever reason and 50% was left behind it, etc."

Yeah, all the plastic picnic stuff was still only 50% off. I even asked a lady working there to scan them in.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Found Mickey and Minnie Mouse plate/bowls/glasses (all plastic ware) now 50% off...$1.99 each from $3.99

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Queenston/Nash, Hamilton has Kobos and the clearance laptops if anyone is looking for them
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

got this jug/pitcher for 0.89 cents
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some more summer stuff:
    X3 4pack tumblers - $1.29 each
    X1 beverage dispenser - $1.49
    x2 4 pk plastic cups - $0.49 cents each
    X4 plastic table covers -$0.30 cents each
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lucky you still ably to find some clearance items!

What was the deal on the granola bars? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jp-13 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jp-13 View Post
    got this jug/pitcher for 0.89 cents
    I bought one of these last year for the same price and my mom has wanted one ever since but all 3 of the stores close to me have been out of stock on picnic wear for the past few weeks.
    Ciel, Meeeks85 and Jp-13 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Sonia Kashuk 4 piece limited edition face brush set-10.99. Going to google reviews before I decide to keep it or not. Lots of big girls shorts-7.49 and tops for 3.50.
    The store I always go to had like 3 toys at 70% off, the rest were 50%(I scanned) and hardly anything was left. Outdoor stuff was still only 50% off(scanned lots because I wanted to get some more chalk and bubbles for my kiddos and a few upcoming gifts)and really picked over.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to target today to return one of the hammocks I bought. We bought the first one for $40 cause dh really needed a new hammock. Then last week went to a different target and they had the hammock for $24 so I bought it and was going to return the $40 hammock. So today we finally take back the hammock so I said to dh that I I just wanted to scan and see what comes up. Well it comes up for $8. So we decided if they would refund the difference we would keep both hammocks. So go to customer service explain the situation and they say no problem. So we returned the two hammocks and got back $70+ and rebut on red card so $17 and change for the two hammocks. Dh was amazed. Love Love love target. Of course we go to Starbucks to celebrate and buy 2 drinks and one pice of banana loaf and it costs $13 yike. That is more than the cost of the hammock! LoL
    anisa, lotsasavings, Ciel and 9 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The licensed breach towers are finally 70% off.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Went to target today to return one of the hammocks I bought. We bought the first one for $40 cause dh really needed a new hammock. Then last week went to a different target and they had the hammock for $24 so I bought it and was going to return the $40 hammock. So today we finally take back the hammock so I said to dh that I I just wanted to scan and see what comes up. Well it comes up for $8. So we decided if they would refund the difference we would keep both hammocks. So go to customer service explain the situation and they say no problem. So we returned the two hammocks and got back $70+ and rebut on red card so $17 and change for the two hammocks. Dh was amazed. Love Love love target. Of course we go to Starbucks to celebrate and buy 2 drinks and one pice of banana loaf and it costs $13 yike. That is more than the cost of the hammock! LoL
    Lucky you! My store would never do this. I have to return and wait to rebuy the items..
    scouponer, Linda Evans and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got the batman and Angry Birds towels today at 70% off. Love the Batman one. May keep it for myself, lol.
    sweetmomma and Linda Evans like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Sonia Kashuk 4 piece limited edition face brush set-10.99. Going to google reviews before I decide to keep it or not. Lots of big girls shorts-7.49 and tops for 3.50.
    The store I always go to had like 3 toys at 70% off, the rest were 50%(I scanned) and hardly anything was left. Outdoor stuff was still only 50% off(scanned lots because I wanted to get some more chalk and bubbles for my kiddos and a few upcoming gifts)and really picked over.
    Isn't there a 30% off coupon for Sonia Kashuk product in the nice to meet you booklet? I saw these brushes last week and contemplated them!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Isn't there a 30% off coupon for Sonia Kashuk product in the nice to meet you booklet? I saw these brushes last week and contemplated them!
    It says it excludes brushes or brush sets.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    It says it excludes brushes or brush sets.
    There is the nice little cup that matches them that is also on clearance though. A nice way to display your new brushes.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Thread Information